**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BEST MASTERY SETUP

OftfOftf Posts: 18
Hey all, I was just wondering if there was a solid best overall mastery setup. I've found some online on other places but they're all from 2018 or earlier(not sure if they're outdated or masteries dont go outdated lol). Thanks guys! If someone has posted one just comment a link :)

Comments

• If they got the lower-right tree in Offense for Deep Wounds, Assasin, etc, then they are the latest ones.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    You want to run suicides try these

• OftfOftf Posts: 18
    Manup456 said:

You want to run suicides try these

what do you mean by "suicides" i dont know the terminology-thank you for responding though!

• Oftf said:

what do you mean by "suicides" i dont know the terminology-thank you for responding though!

Suicides are the “Self-Inflicting” Bleed and Poison Mastery nodes in upper right section of OFFENSE.
    Greatly increase your Attack Values, but at the cost of getting hit with Bleed/Poison (which is OK if you are Immune, or at least can be partially offset by also running Willpower and Recovery Masteries with them).
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    There is no one "best" mastery as it differs based on your play style and a couple of niche masteries.

1. Suicides - Very high requirements because both the suicides and Willpower require 15 points in their respective mastery trees and leave few points left over for anything else.
    2. Mystic Dispersion - A few points is all it takes but it does limit other options. If you have a few key mystic champs that you use often and/or use Mystics on AW Defence then this could be something to look into.
    3. Despair - 1 point is a pre-requisite for higher offensive masteries, but 3 points are an option for Regen management, especially if you use high-debuff champions, and Void in particular.
    4. High Offence - Focusing on Deep Wounds & Assassination.

After all this, you can then look at much more particular setups based on your style - a much more offensive setup is an option if you can handle missing out on the defensive boosts, for example.
  • This is a beginner's build (If you're level 60, it's unusual that you don't know masteries)

• nini3244nini3244 Posts: 3
    I'm a year 7 kid and thanks for the mastery setups
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    @nini3244 I wouldn`t spread your age too much on these forums. Since technically you are not allowed to play the game untill you are 13 (I believe that is the age).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@nini3244 I wouldn`t spread your age too much on these forums. Since technically you are not allowed to play the game untill you are 13 (I believe that is the age).

They probably mean year 7 as in grade 7 of high school.