Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

We need more ways to get 1* champions for uncollected and above

I sold all of my 1* champions after I became uncollected. At the time I thought kabam only release contents for 1* & 2* together and I didn't see any sense of keeping them. But with V4, you couldn't even complete it without 1*.
All I want is more ways to get guaranteed 1* champions, not spending 50 units for 20% chance. We all know what 20% means in this game (basically more like 2%). Where is the "more ways to get 1* champions" as we were promised. All I could see is "give me all of you units for useless crystals". Kabam needs to step up their game and make more 1* sources

Comments

• Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 970 ★★★
    Wait till Kabam releases some Collector Crystal Thing if you can't spend 50 on Hero Crystal...
    I guess no other way to get 1 Stars
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say it's that low. I bought one Crystal just for kicks and pulled a 1*.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You shouldn't have sold your 1* champions, it is as simple as that.
  • Options
    FengFeng Posts: 9

If I wasn't supposed to sell them, then the sell button shouldn't be there in the first place
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Feng said:

If I wasn't supposed to sell them, then the sell button shouldn't be there in the first place
    No, Kabam gave you a choice. You took the risk for short term gain. Now you pay the price. So man up.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    @Feng I made a similar thread a few days back and agree. People will say the whole don’t sell your champs speech, but 1*s were likely sold years back when people didn’t know any better. All rarities from 2* up can be re-earned so would be nice to have the same apply to 1*s 👌🏽
  • Options
    FengFeng Posts: 9

Feng said:

No, Kabam gave you a choice. You took the risk for short term gain. Now you pay the price. So man up.
    I have been playing since the beginning. I wouldn't call years In this game a short term. And the history has showed that any special contents kabam ever did about 1* champions was 1&2* only arenas. And that's years ago. Which was not limited to only 1*s btw. 1* would no longer bring value to me. so whatever valve left in them was to sell them. Those crystals are for one purpose only. You spend thousands of units and for what, just for a couple of 1*s? How crazy does that sound. I don't know how long have you been playing. But if you think that cost is reasonable, I am speechless and please don't even bother commenting back.