**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance

Looking for alliance that is focused primarily on AQ.

Map 5 x5. With 170m score / week.

I live in Canada, Atlantic coast for the time zone.

Very active member here.

Thanks for reaching out.

Comments

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Message me on line at Capn_Dante... We focus on AQ (200m+) but do 3 bgs in aw during season... Without much effort we are hold 3 maybe gold 2
  • MYG2MYG2 Posts: 67
    Do u have line .. myg2hvyhitter74.. is mine .. we're doing mp 3-4 ntrying to fill spots to do mp5 I sent invite
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

If you're still looking, we run 554 for AQ all week long, finishing with 150m minimum. We run 3 groups of AW with 2 bgs alternating so everyone has a break between war matches for questing and whatnot. SA is typically 550k every week. Always hit the rank milestone rewards for 3day events. My ign is tidusx2jr and line app is the same if you're interested.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Hey Slayer. Sent you a friend request in game to chat. Or I am on line at DaBills. Thanks :)
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    MYG2 said:

Do u have line .. myg2hvyhitter74.. is mine .. we're doing mp 3-4 ntrying to fill spots to do mp5 I sent invite

Thanks for reaching out, but I am looking for full 5x5, established and solid

@BenQcSlayer we are looking as well we are 5x5 over 200 mil in aq. Would be nice to have a fellow Canadian on the team as well. Hit me up on line Kamikaze Turtle

Adding you on line now @Kamikaze_Turtle

@BenQcSlayer we are looking as well we are 5x5 over 200 mil in aq. Would be nice to have a fellow Canadian on the team as well. Hit me up on line Kamikaze Turtle

Adding you on line now @Kamikaze_Turtle
    Actually I can't find you on line
    tidusx2jr said:

If you're still looking, we run 554 for AQ all week long, finishing with 150m minimum. We run 3 groups of AW with 2 bgs alternating so everyone has a break between war matches for questing and whatnot. SA is typically 550k every week. Always hit the rank milestone rewards for 3day events. My ign is tidusx2jr and line app is the same if you're interested.

I am mostly looking for AQ oriented map 5x5, with really a few AW as we go...

@BenQcSlayer what's yr line I.d?

BenQcSlayer
  • Africangrey13Africangrey13 Posts: 1
    Sent you in-game friend request for Beagle25. My line id is africangrey13. We run map 5x5 finishing around 180 mill. Tier 11-12 WARs and finish gold 3.

Sent you in-game friend request for Beagle25. My line id is africangrey13. We run map 5x5 finishing around 180 mill. Tier 11-12 WARs and finish gold 3.

just added you on MCOC as friend
  • We need 2 players bring yourself and a friend
    AGENTBWL said:

Gold2 tier 10, running 5 and 4 AQ target is 5 x 5. Need one more member to complete team. AGENTBWL Line ID. If interested, please contact me. Thank you!

I already found an alliance thanks for reaching out!

• Wells44Wells44 Posts: 92
    5x5 AQ focused. 220 million per top 1400 ally. Aw is optional . Line wells44 in game wells44.