**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who were your first 6 star champions?

I'm 300 shards away from my first 6 star and new eq is in one day so i'll probably get my first 6 star in the next week, but i have no idea how excited I should be or how much my first 6 star will help in this game. were any of your first 6 stars game changers for you guys?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    My first was nebula, back in the original pool of 24 she was definitely on the better side
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Karnak.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Wasp :smile:
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    Bishop
  • CryptツCryptツ Posts: 27
    Ant Man
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Ronin.

Haven't used him for much but grateful that I don't need to spend a single gold piece on the 5* that I pulled a week or two later.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I still need 6k shards for my first one. 😢
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Psylocke. Then moonknight. Then Jane Foster. Then Jane Foster again. Then abomination. Then a new phone. Then finally venom. Hang in there

I want that Phone champion! 😝
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    Cable
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Yondu. Not a bad first champ. Very happy with him, and he helped a lot in act 5 exploration.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cable on my main
    OG Spiderman on my mini
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Diablo then Cyclops, mephisto and psylocke...still searching for a great champ...
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    My first 18 was really bad ranging from Karnak, Groot, King Groot to Jane Thor ...
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    IF, Guillo, HB, Carnage. My 7th was ok, Domino from a 200-unit cav crystal 😊
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Dormammu
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    God of mischief
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Juggernaut
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Bishop was my first, thankfully I've had much better pulls since then.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    IMIW
    Kingpin
    Night Thrasher
    CMM
    The Thing (from a Cavalier crystal)

In that order.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Cap WW2 was first

Gulk and massacre were my second then I went about a year without a decent 6* pull after that. I have a total of 3 usable 6* out of 16 right now. Pretty depressing.

Hope your luck is better than mine!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist 😔
    But my next was Red Hulk, right before the side quests with the Human Torch boss 😁
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    First one was DD OG. Then got Luke Cage, Miles, Heimdall, King Groot, Sentinel, Night Thrasher and Psylocke. I’m getting one next month, but probably gonna be someone mediocre
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Antman - Hulkbuster- Juggernaut - Gulk - Xforce were my first 5
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    CMM - I damn near almost cried because she was flanked by Iron Fist and Hulkbuster XD