**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Magik have a fighting style of swords?

PhoenixKingPhoenixKing Posts: 76
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As the title says, should Magik have a fighting style similar to Guilotine and Angela but not a copy and paste thing. A different fighting style.

Should Magik have a fighting style of swords? 29 votes

Yes
51%
NEOPhoenixKingMjbootsFireballs5ThatsausageDidzeeJ_PattadqqedfyvrCavalierVince1976360GetRektAwesomeness44Dean9300450AlterEgoMr_mc_person34 15 votes
No
41%
sfu_koraxOKAYGangYellsomeHell_GoliathwSWeaponXSpeedbumpF4k3_GaM3rNormanBJJJustArandomGuyhereSungjnameplasEthans8279 12 votes
Another way
6%
GarbagePandaTheMageHunter 2 votes

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    No
    She is already OP.Leave her alone or nerf her
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Yes
    If your talking about just changing the animation and not changing any damage output, or giving her any new abilitys then ya, sure.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »

NEVER nerf. Always buff others! peace out.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Yes

Reread the poll post. Nerfing her never mentioned. Its just a poll to change her basic fighting style.
  • Yes
    That would be really cool, but if they did that, there would be a lot more forum posts about why can't Magik have bleed like all the posts about psylocke and Angela. That would be soo annoying
  • Yes
    That would be really cool, but if they did that, there would be a lot more forum posts about why can't Magik have bleed like all the posts about psylocke and Angela. That would be soo annoying
    That is true.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    No

Reread the poll post. Nerfing her never mentioned. Its just a poll to change her basic fighting style.

saary..didn't see that
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Her sword is supposed to steal the enemy's power, which is why it's only used on Power Burning special moves.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Yes
    Phantom wrote: »
    Her sword is supposed to steal the enemy's power, which is why it's only used on Power Burning special moves.

That is just a in game only ability. Hear ya go. After reading this I think I might have to change my vote. I know she has the sword out when she is fighting, but the more I think about it, I just can't remember her ever cutting anyone with it. And I been reading the comics for 30 years.

Mystic Right: The Soulsword is a physical manifestation of Magik’s magical powers as well as the limbo dimension she rules. As the Soulsword is the living embodiment of Illyana Rasputin, whomever owns the sword is considered to be the ruler of Limbo (Otherplace). Only the ruler of Limbo can wield the sword and only the wielder of the sword can rule limbo.
    Strike the Supernatural: The Soulsword has been shown to only harm magical creatures or objects -- it rarely injures non-magical beings or items.
    Maim the Ethereal: Intangible and ethereal beings can also be struck, as Shadowcat painfully learned.
    Counter/Break Spell: When Magik uses the Soulsword to strike a person who is possessed, enchanted, or otherwise magically controlled or transformed the sword will be able to counter or break the spell.
    Stepping Disc Control: The Soulsword can be used to control Limbo's 'stepping discs.'
    Spell Sword: Jimaine learned how to 'draw' spells with the sword using the arcane symbols.
    Sword Summoning: Magik can store her Soulsword in nothingness and summon it whenever she desires.
    Summon Armor: It can also be used to summon a promethium battle armor around the wearer.
    Augment Magic: Any magic user who holds the Soulsword instantly has their mystic abilities augmented.