**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New upgrade arrow

Sorry, but I hate it. The old button was much easier to see - now I can hardly tell who needs upgrading and who is lacking resources. Can we go back to the old ones?

Comments

• Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    Actually the idea of the icon that shows how "close" you are to rank up a champion is a good idea. What they should do is implement a second color, maybe yellow when it's not full and once you have every resource needed it turns blue.
    What do you think kabam? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    wow... I couldn't even tell that was the intention.
  • ScrootyMcTootyScrootyMcTooty Posts: 4
    Or think about adding some filters that are actually useful/filter out champs who can be levelled.
  • Lpcutts0Lpcutts0 Posts: 13
    In my personal opinion, I don’t think it’s that bad as y’all are making it out to be. I think it’s good to see how close they are to ranking up, to appease those frustrated by the change or confused by it, just make it bright red when they have 100% of the resources!
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Having a second color to indicate that you still don't have the necessary resources would be a good idea. As of right now, I have to go to every single champ and click on them to see who's ready to be ranked up.
  • Thank you for the feedback on this!