**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hey Kabam, Resource Finder icon is not good

The blue icon difference is too subtle and hard to see.
I suggest a different color

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Not to mention that there is a blue icon even for champs that you do not currently have enough resources to rank up.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    It should be red while you do not have enough resources and then turn blue when you do have enough resources. Yea, this was poorly designed.

I got pretty happy when I saw my r2 Ghost was showing a blue icon and then immediately disappointed when I saw I still didn't have a tech T5CC....lol I don't know why I thought I could rank her up.
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    I'm not a fan of this new design. It makes it much more difficult to see at a glance who you can rank up.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Indeed. I thought that my rank 4 5* was somehow ready for rank up.

Idiotic design. Very strange and unprofessional.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    What rubbish design
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    We never asked for this kind of trash.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Whoever implemented and approved this design is an idiot. How can you not see that this could be confusing?

Probably a color blind person.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    This really needs to be fixed. It’s so difficult to see who can be ranked up. Lots of complaints in our alliance chat. Please fix it Kabam. A different color or icon would work for champs that can’t be ranked up yet. Honestly this wasn’t broken to begin with so I’m not sure why the change was made. It’s not accurate either based on the difficulty of obtaining the various resources. For example, it shows nearly able to rankup a champ when I need 2 Tier 5 basics.... in another case it shows nearly able to rank up when a tier 5 class catalyst is needed. Is the same progress value given to all rankup resources in this new system?
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    Actually the idea of the icon that shows how "close" you are to rank up a champion is a good idea. What they should do is implement a second color, maybe yellow when it's not full and once you have every resource needed it turns blue.
    What do you think kabam? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos
  • FengFeng Posts: 9
    "You know what's a good idea? Let's make the rank up icon almost the same as every other icons in the corner!!!" Whoever comes up with this idea should be fired. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Now look what you did. With all the broken things in this game, how many bugs have you actually fixed? All these outdated champions need to be buffed, do you really think it's a good idea to spend time on this kind of irrelevant updates?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Jungle92 said:

Actually the idea of the icon that shows how "close" you are to rank up a champion is a good idea. What they should do is implement a second color, maybe yellow when it's not full and once you have every resource needed it turns blue.
    What do you think kabam? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos