**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New UI

Please consider making upgradable champ icons a different color than the invisible to the naked eye blue fill up diamond. At least make the gray glowy not gray...

Also, it seems the crystal submenu in the inventory tab is redundant. Could’ve used it to split up the items category.

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    What was the reasoning behind showing it now?
  • MaximusIIMaximusII Posts: 15
    I just started a pool about this “issue” I don’t like it at all
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I really like it, but I use an Ipad so it's easy to see.
  • TheF2PLoserTheF2PLoser Posts: 12
    Neotwism said:

I really like it, but I use an Ipad so it's easy to see.

I use an ipad and still have to squint. Guess I’m just blind lmao
  • Green - Fully Max.
    Blue - Rankup.
    Blue (with RED X across it) - at a Rankup Level, but missing some Reaources (Cats, Gold) to actually rank them up.
    (some other color, maybe Yellow or Orange) - LEVEL-UP **something other than Blue.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Yes please change the color I difficult to differentiate
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Totally agree! The arrow is very misleading now!
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Yup - I'm all for change and improvements but this new look on the arrows is confusing and misleading.
    Didn't need changing in the first place.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Agree, hard to distinguish between the two. There was nothing wrong with how it was. Ever heard.... if it isn't broke, don't try to fix it?
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I like the idea of a progress bar, but it should be a different color.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    It's a good idea but not so good implementation, there should be more contrast between the two types of icons. Still there's room for improvement and Kabam can turn this into a winner if they take note of some of the suggestions in this thread :)
  • Never even realized there was also a new “faint gray glow” surrounding the full Blue upgrade arrow icon for those that have available resources to actually upgrade them.

First saw that from some other similar post about new Icon last night.

That is just as bad of a visual clue as the “let’s try and see if there is a tiny portion of the blue arrow that is missing at the top point” indicator as to whether they are at Upgrade Level versus still some intermediate Level between upgrades.
  • Green - Fully Max.
    Blue - Rankup.
    Blue (with RED X across it) - at a Rankup Level, but missing some Reaources (Cats, Gold) to actually rank them up.
    (some other color, maybe Yellow or Orange) - LEVEL-UP **something other than Blue.

Actually think there should even be one more different color, in addition to BLUE changes above...
    Differentiate champs still at LEVEL-1 (of whatever rank they are at) versus champs that you are in the process of Leveling Up (so are somewhere in the middle between Level-1 and Level-Max (of their particular rank).

So YELLOW = LEVEL 1 (champs that you want to just keep at Level 1/1. Or just haven’t started the Levelup process yet on). Often times would mean “I don’t want to bother with these yet.

ORANGE = LEVEL somewhere between 1 and max (such as 1/4, 3/12, 5/30) a Champ that you are working on leveling up, but couldn’t do all at once previously.

This will better indicate which champs are only partially done (instead of the very hard to see difference in how full the current blue arrow is).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Just a change of color would suffice if it's possible. Perhaps white until Upgrade.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that you've been heard, and the team is exploring options to improve this in the future.

Make it a red awro so u no it wher u need. Esay and blue when u can or can use use red yellow and green.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Would really appreciate an improvement to this as soon as possible. I'm a bit too old to play Where's Waldo on my champions list.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I did notice that if you were able to rank up the champion the outside edge of the icon pulsated and if you still needed resources it didn't. I know it's still a pain, but if you take an extra second to look at the icon you can easily tell if you're able to upgrade the champion
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Seems like an easy fix is to keep it blue when it cant be ranked up, swap to green when you acquire all the cats to rank him
  • I really hope it goes back to being something subtle like gray
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that you've been heard, and the team is exploring options to improve this in the future.

Thank you! ...but why delete my traffic light joke? It drove the point home. 😆

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    A perfect example of wasting dev resources on something nobody wanted fixed/changed/improved.
    There's also something visually wrong when loading up champions in the slots for arena teams. Looks very weird.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Green - Fully Maxed
    Blue Fill Arrow - Needs Resources
    Red - Ready to Upgrade.

... seems like adding another solid color (either on the fill arrow or upgrade arrow) is the best option. I don't have an issue with the pulsating it does now to show upgrade but i hear the feedback. three different colors seems like a no brainer to signify three separate functions for the champs.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Why not just back to what it was before.....only prompt up arrow lights when player have sufficient catalysts.