**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

International Women’s Day Boss Rush?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
I know it was mentioned for the March Update, but I was wondering if we can get a confirmation as to when the Boss Rush will be live? Please and thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    They put in in the in game mail my guy it comes out on the 8th.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    What would this event be like?
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    About 6 7 or 8 champs lined up (all female) with like 20k PI each with some nodes on them.
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Hopefully being a piece of content created by users (youtubers) we won't be seeing only:
    Domino, Invisible Woman, Wasp, Black Widow (Claire Voyant), Captain Marvel (Movie), Spider-Gwen or Squirrel Girl.
  • Options
    AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I know last boss rush (community choice 2) the rewards was 10k 5* shards and a title of choice. Wonder what they will be this time?

That was back in september.
  • Options
    AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Hoping they include 1k 6* shards even if they lower the 5* shard amount.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    It might be that you can only use women characters, so the best team would be:

Domino, ghost, wasp, Claire voyant, and Cap marvel/quake
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Domino and Invisible Woman at the very least imo
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Ooo that'd be an interesting requirement
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    PsyLife said:

Magik tends to be good for many "engineered" fights as well.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    That’s why I put Claire. Quake can sorta power lock and Claire can nullify, so might not be needed.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

About 6 7 or 8 champs lined up (all female) with like 20k PI each with some nodes on them.

I'd definitely rather the fights were using women, rather than against women.

Beating up women for International Women's Day seems a little counter to the spirit of things.

I made a thread on this ages ago; and credit to Kabam, I think they listened. Last year they did multiple female champion buffs instead.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89137/international-womens-day-2019/p1