**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Saved emails

Today I went into the email section and clucked on the 'read' options to find out at which date is the women boss rush is going to start. To my surprise the screen shows 'no read messages' . I had saved this month's email as well as the one for 'becoming uncollected'(just as a reminder). But now I can't find any of them. I restarted the game several times and it's still the same
Please Kabam do something about this

Comments

• Options
    “Read Options” ?? Are there setting for that ?

You probably just mean you went into your already read box, and the msgs were no longer there ??

Mail messages in-game get deleted all on their own after maybe like a week (or something), whether you have read them or not.

If one had attached items that you still had not claimed, the items will still be available but you have to go to Stash - Rewards page and claim the items from there. The Mail Msg itself would have expired and been removed from your Inbox.

If you want to save them for reference, take a ScreenCap of them with your Device (saved as a picture).
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    That's the matter!!!
    Well thank you very much @SummonerNR