**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Event Moleman Bug

Defeated Moleman 8 times but it shows 3 times in special event..!

Screenshots attached

Comments

• Logan_wpn_11Logan_wpn_11 Posts: 30
    Same! I did it 100% and it says I only did 6x

• Logan_wpn_11Logan_wpn_11 Posts: 30

• LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I did it twice and didn’t get credit. I put in a ticket but fully expect zero help from them.

• I assume it has to specifically be in the 1st Quest, titled “Hidden Cache”. Assuming that 2nd quest is not unlocked yet because maybe they will drop one each week ??
    And that next Objectives will be for beating him in the Next Quests to unlock each week.

As to missing fights, maybe the Objective didn’t go live (or was delayed) a little more so than what the actual Mole Quests were delayed ??

• Hey there, as mentioned in the quote above, the new Objectives were slightly delayed in being released, which can cause them to not show up until a player restarts their game. They will count normally once the game has restarted though. If need be, you can still complete this objective by fighting Mole Man in the "Hidden Cache" quest on any difficulty.
    Per customer (dis)service, they will not retroactively fix their mistake. So if you did the work before they caught their mistake you get to waste your time by doing it again
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    Second is locked after completed 100% the 1e one.

Hey there, as mentioned in the quote above, the new Objectives were slightly delayed in being released, which can cause them to not show up until a player restarts their game. They will count normally once the game has restarted though. If need be, you can still complete this objective by fighting Mole Man in the "Hidden Cache" quest on any difficulty.

So basically, ‘we messed up but it’s not our problem”. Instead of flowing through the event quickly and straight forward manner, i must complete the hidden cache completely on one difficulty go out and then run it twice on another difficulty before i can unlock the next level of whack a mole man?
  • Robin_010 said:

Only one will unlock each week, so that next one will open up next week.
  • Lrrrr said:

Per customer (dis)service, they will not retroactively fix their mistake. So if you did the work before they caught their mistake you get to waste your time by doing it again

What “WORK” ? Costs 0 energy, just auto-fight the Easy quest again to get Objective. Or actually do the next difficulty up/down from what you already did.

Lrrrr said:

What “WORK” ? Costs 0 energy, just auto-fight the Easy quest again to get Objective. Or actually do the next difficulty up/down from what you already did.
    The time i put in. It’s my time i spent fulfilling the requirements of the event. It is very presumptuous of you to assume i was going to do anything beyond the level i choose to start with and that i want to invest time doing something ive already done.

• Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85

Hey there, as mentioned in the quote above, the new Objectives were slightly delayed in being released, which can cause them to not show up until a player restarts their game. They will count normally once the game has restarted though. If need be, you can still complete this objective by fighting Mole Man in the "Hidden Cache" quest on any difficulty.

Don't think this is the issue. I've already completed the first part of the objective (1/4) but now none of my moleman kills are registering for the second part (2/4). I've killed about 8 more molemen in the Hidden Cache quest since completing the first part of the objective, and none of them have registered
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85
    Noble034 said:

Don't think this is the issue. I've already completed the first part of the objective (1/4) but now none of my moleman kills are registering for the second part (2/4). I've killed about 8 more molemen in the Hidden Cache quest since completing the first part of the objective, and none of them have registered
    Never mind, I've just realized that part 2 is for the next quest lol
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited March 2020

Robin_010 said:

So are you saying the 2nd wack a mole objective wont unlock either or just the 2nd chapter? Cause I did the 1st objective and beat 8 mole men, unlocked the 2nd tier to defeat 12 mole men and they are not counting but the objectives are not shown to be locked.

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’ve gotten the first stage and after doing normal 100%, I realized they weren’t counted.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Robin_010 said:

So are you saying the 2nd wack a mole objective wont unlock either or just the 2nd chapter? Cause I did the 1st objective and beat 8 mole men, unlocked the 2nd tier to defeat 12 mole men and they are not counting but the objectives are not shown to be locked.

Yes. Read the name of the Objective. One each week.