**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we change the color on the diamond when ready to rank up?

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
I love the new design. The only issue I have is that it's a bit difficult at times to spot which ones are ready to be ranked up. Do you guys agree?

Should we change the color on the diamond when ready to rank up? 54 votes

Yes
94%
SnizzbarzuffyCharbelCirnesForndogheintje12WaynedavyWoody_federDOKTOROKTOPUSShadowstrikekikiFurieuxNiteAndDaeDatman257MegaGalacticFierrastarJale2zDjinAmazing_Demon05Grandpajb50Disgruntled_User_123ẞlооd 51 votes
No
5%
Buckylives2_0Wozzy101CASrinivas 3 votes

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Yes

although they glow a bit white in the background the arrow does when ready to rankup

I know. The diamond even fills up gradually with blue. I figured this out because I had to stare at these diamonds for too long a time to figure out which is which.
  • FierrastarFierrastar Posts: 8
    Yes
    YES PLEASE. Before, it was easy to see who was ready to rank; they were blue, others were not. I like that someone thought of adding the fact that it 'fills up' as you get closer to ranking them, but the "Ready to Rank-Up" needs to be a more obviously distinguished fact. The fact that it pulses very softly with a silver outline is not at all noticeable when you are trying to spot them on a list of 100s of champions.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yes
    Yeah, the little glow is too subtle. Leave it greyscale until it's ready, and then make it blue.
  • Jale2zJale2z Posts: 17
    Yes
    Agreed or fill it with a different color and change to blue (or whatever color as long as it's different) when the champ is ready to rank up.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Yes
    although i don't have any issue recognizing who is ready to rank up ... still i get what most are saying. a simple red arrow or whatever alternate color seems sufficient for ready to rank up champs.