**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Weekly Objectives

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
On the new weekly objectives for alliance fighting and alliance quest fighting it states the alliance leader must start alliance modes manually. Does this mean the leader is the only one that can start AQ/AW? Will the objectives not count if an officer starts them? Just wanting clarification before matchmaking starts

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Am I reading the objectives wrong? Does anyone else know if officers start the event does it still count?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I was wondering the same thing
    I think it's just a reminder about alliance events in general and it meant to say leadership or something like that
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I would like clarification on this objective as well.
    I don't want to miss out on the objectives because an officer started an event instead of the leader. @Kabam Lyra Any chance we can get some clarification about this issue?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes, they count. They're just clarifying for people who aren't aware that they can't start them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Yes, they count. They're just clarifying for people who aren't aware that they can't start them.

How would u know? U don't play the game.
    Actually I just started doing a bit today. Not sure if I'm going all in or not, but I did some of the Special Event and an Objective. Was topping off a 5*. I might play a little here and there, might play more, or not much at all. Hard to say. Lol.
  • Was rather odd to see all 3 of those WEEKLY OBJECTIVES were AQ/AW based, but the objectives happened to start on a day that NEITHER AQ nor AW were actually taking place, lol.

Was rather odd to see all 3 of those WEEKLY OBJECTIVES were AQ/AW based, but the objectives happened to start on a day that NEITHER AQ nor AW were actually taking place, lol.

I just found the wording strange saying the leader must start the event. If it said leadership then it would include officers. They way it's worded makes it seem like just the leader which I don't see why that should make a difference.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Doesn’t matter if leader or officers start aq/aw. They word it the same way for the summoner objectives for beginner players.