**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sym Supreme drops Terrax

StarzStarz Posts: 153
Literally smokes Terrax

Comments

• Thank you for this intel. My SymSup was hoping for more fun.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Starz said:

Literally smokes Terrax

Can you give more details? I don't rush the EQ and 100% the first 4 charoetsr first as I can wait and it works for me.

I was thinking of tons of counters to Terrax and I have a 6 star R2 SS and he was on my list. I imagine if you place a Stagger on Terrax and back off you should be able to nullify the power gain until the next time you get close and back off so you have a steady way to build charges and gain power. I imagine after a SP3 into a SP2 the damage would be pretty good also. Plus the perfect block to get around the limber helps. Does the weakness affect the damage done by the Rock Field as it says it's affected by base attack?

Is this what you did or is there more to it? Details would be nice if possible.

EDIT: I forgot about the indestructible charges being nullified also gives a chuck of power to further cycle for SS which is even better.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My Namor worked wonderfully, soloing the Uncollected Terrax. He deflects all that rock shield damage back.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Quake is also a good option. Her concussion will cancel out any passive damage, and block his power gain when he's away from you.
  • TheF2PLoserTheF2PLoser Posts: 12
    Ghulk’s face me works against Terrax’s rock aura, just watch out for them weakness debuffs
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    My Corvus had no issues. But good to know about Sym as he's one of my favs to play with as well.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Cap sparkles wrecked him...
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    CAIW works pretty well on him too.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i did Master completion to practice fighting the new champs, and i've found that MS works really good for terrax, copying the power gain buff and nullifying all indestructible charges. i will try her in UC later this month ^_^
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    is claire voyant a good option against terrax?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I wonder how Bishop and Havok do against him.. But probably R4 Symbiote Supreme will be my 1st choice.
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    te_dua_shum MS?
  • Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    Thanks for the Intell. I have a 5 star SS rank 4. I will use him on Terrax.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Sorry. Yes, I soloed him all but once. My mistake.. Obviously avoid the Rock Shield but, assuming you have a decent MD, he builds to a L3 quickly with Terrax and rinse/recycle the L2.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

is claire voyant a good option against terrax?

Yes
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ms oneshot him, Gr oneshot, and Hyperion. Gonna try other champs I believe blade can

Ghulk’s face me works against Terrax’s rock aura, just watch out for them weakness debuffs

I’m gonna try my ghulk
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

te_dua_shum MS?

MS = Morningstar
    Gladiator hulk best counter for him
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Corvus got the job done
    https://youtu.be/FnBHFH6EIEw