**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4CC Arena Milestone Reward

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
This has been brought up many times in the past, about how the T4CC final milestone is an insult so much that that arena is considered by most to be a waste of time, compared to the T4B and T1A arenas that give you a full version of what the Arena is based on.

Well, given the recent 6* announcements and how they said they would start making certain things like T4CC, T2A, etc materials more available, wouldn't a natural avenue to give a steady income of T4CC would be to make the final milestone give a full T4CC crystal?

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I agree that the catalyst clash arena is ridiculous. I have only done it twice (both times were on a Sunday bc I despise the crystal cornocupia--another arena you may want to seriously redo). Got ISO from the ascendant crystal both times. Even if u don't do a t4cc crystal, at least put some t4cc frags in there. It's a waste of time to put up 1.5 million in that arena for a resource I'm just going to have to sell anyway bc I'm always short on t4bs or t1as anyway
  • GoodfellaBugsyGoodfellaBugsy Posts: 43
    100% agree. I've done this arena 15 times now and have struck out with useless ISO every single time.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I hope they revisit these arenas soon, only spenders really play them
  • KSiebsKSiebs Posts: 12
    A full crystal might be a little much but it could easily be updated to give the t4c shard crystals. Maybe the equivalent of 25% of a full crystal. That would at least guarantee some class crystal shards whereas the ascendant crystal is mostly iso.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited September 2017
    KSiebs wrote: »
    A full crystal might be a little much but it could easily be updated to give the t4c shard crystals. Maybe the equivalent of 25% of a full crystal. That would at least guarantee some class crystal shards whereas the ascendant crystal is mostly iso.
    It's a little much if you think the current game, but in the near future (when 4*s and especially 5*s should be more available because people should dupe them for get 6* shards and rankup them too) T4CCs will be a material of "daily use" and its availability should be raised up a lot, otherwise the game's design and progression will crashs against that wall.

Just think how slow and static is the progression right now, even top players have issues ranking up just a bunch of 4* r5 and 5*s, and many people should be begin for RDT for recover materials and rankup someone else.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you had to reach a 4.5 million milestone to get a t4cc I think that is fair. In comparison to t1 alphas and t4 basic t4ccs are much more scare and valuable so you should have to work much harder to obtain them. Maybe adding in more milestones to the arena on top of the 1.5 milestone there already is could work ( 3 million milestone for a greater ascendent crystal, 4.5 or 5 million for a t4cc crystal
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I definitely agree..have done catalyst arena several times and all I got was ISO..need to make more T4c available
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is there any insight the game team has on this particular arena in general? Or have they ever even considered changes to this arena or the other two day arenas? Thanks.
  • I've never done that arena because I look at the milestone rewards and, an acsendant crystal? No! T4 class catalysts please!