**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't use 2015 Rank-Up Gem because I have a 2016 of same class.

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
Okay, so I have both a 2015 and 2016 Skill Rank-up Gem that I got from Variant Quests... Im trying to take my Black Widow (2015 champ) to rank 4 but unfortunately it won’t let me use the 2015 gem and instead is trying to burn my 2016 gem. Is there a work around for this thatll just allow me to use the 2015 gem? Clearly the 2016 gem is more valuable so I don’t want to use it when I don’t need to. I’ll provide photo evidence in the following post...

Comments

• Hey there, the team is taking a look into this issue. in the meantime, you can reach out to our Support Team for assistance. You can reach them from the game's home page by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the page and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support"
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I had this issue before the support team did nothing...
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Might have to take up a 2016 specific champ first
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

Nice! They fixed it!

Really, because it’s not crystal clear to me what gem I’m using at all

I have 2 generic R3-R4 science gems
    1 2015 R3-R4 science gem
    1 2016 R3-R4 science gem

I’m on IPhone 6s right now. Have iPad 6th gen i can check later tonight

I have no clue what gem it’s looking to use there but it doesn’t look like it’s a variant gem. It’s only giving me an option to use 2 of them when I actually have 4 gems that would apply to OG spidey.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

Nice! They fixed it!

Really, because it’s not crystal clear to me what gem I’m using at all

I have 2 generic R3-R4 science gems
    1 2015 R3-R4 science gem
    1 2016 R3-R4 science gem

You can tell its trying to use your non year specific because its costs gold and the 15/16 gems do not. Def worth a ticket attempt.
    edited March 2020
    Same thing using IPad 6th generation, doesn’t even consider my 2015/16 gems.

• nvm9nvm9 Posts: 14
    I am having same issue it just shows normal rankup gem in upgrade screen there is no way to choose 2016 rankup gem when u got normal.
  • nvm9nvm9 Posts: 14

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited May 2020
    Mine defaults to the oldest gem, the 2015 science gem, now..... which is better in theory, but still doesn’t address that I simply can’t choose which gem I’d like to use.

I own:

1 2015 Science 3-4 gem
    1 2016 Science 3-4 gem
    3 Science 3-4 gems

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    When you click on the Rankup Gem from INVENTORY screen, and press to USE it, does the correct one show up then in the Upgrade Screen?

Aka, start the Process from Inventory, don’t just start the process initially from a Champ Upgrade screen.

When you click on the Rankup Gem from INVENTORY screen, and press to USE it, does the correct one show up then in the Upgrade Screen?

Aka, start the Process from Inventory, don’t just start the process initially from a Champ Upgrade screen.

It just brings you to all your heroes. Doesn’t work the same way as awakening gems,