**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sig stones dilemma

AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
I finally got a decent skill 5* (aegon). Already awekened him, took to r3 and and sig 130. I have about 400 5* sig stones, but also have 100 mut sig stones. Should I aweken r5 domino and take her sig as high as many mut sig stones I pull from those 400? Should I take aegon higher with generic sig stones? Or should I leave him as he is atm? I only have r4 skill gem, but don't an r5, so I'm not sure if I will r5 him. I most likely won't, if I will pull any decent 6*, but I'm usually not very lucky with those crystals.

Sig stones dilemma 15 votes

Aweken domino and use mut sig stones on her
0%
Use generic sig stones on aegon
100%
danielmathTerraRichiesDad79MityAntLvernon15EvangelionlovrD23pinfreak2EtjamaLucasjones_98Username19273Thicco_ModelowlevelplayerChewie420BoranParkerIbby 15 votes
Leave aegon at sig 130 until pulling namor or sunspot
0%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Domino don't need awakening or sig stones.
    Pump the stones into Aegon. You won't regret it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    @Terra, yes, you're right about that. But it's always nice to have, and I have awekening gems for every class except skill probably and 2 generics, so awekening her is no big deal. But if there are any champs who deserve generic sig stones more than aegon?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

@Terra, yes, you're right about that. But it's always nice to have, and I have awekening gems for every class except skill probably and 2 generics, so awekening her is no big deal. But if there are any champs who deserve generic sig stones more than aegon?

Namor needs a very high sig level and I'm pretty sure aegon is only useful for LOL but dont quote me on that
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Being worthy of generic stones is dependent both on the champ and ur roster requirements imo...standalone aegon is well worth the generic stones because he gets even more combo retention..at sig 130 u would be having close to 64% retention which will go upto 75% at sig 200 so his sig scales nicely...but in case u are going for prestige then it might not be the best option to use the stones on aegon
    I myself have used 80 generic sig stones on aegon but now if I get generic stones,I would use them on cap to get his sig up to improve the chance of his abilities proccing on parries
    And since u have invested so much into aegon,I think u should take him upto r4 atleast..mine is 5/65 sig 134 and he still works really well in so much content like v3, act 6 and is my favourite champ and my go-to guy to clear lanes
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    @SidDDragon, I'm definitely taking him to r4, just need another level up event. Not sure about r5 yet. Don't really care about prestige, my top pi champ is Hyperion. And cap is actually one of champs I might prefer using generic stones over aigon. Used a lot on og hulk to take him to max sig, still didn't pull iw cap
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I wouldn’t use it on either. Domino doesn’t need it and Ægon at r3 is not worth it. By the time you r5 Ægon you might pull him here and there naturally. Sounds like r5 Ægon is not in your plans anytime soon. Those generic stones are too valuable.