**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

imagine......GALACTUS (just for fun type of post)

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
Now with entry of a herald in contest...... Can u imagine, how would they be able to fit Galactus into the game( only if there are any plans to make Galactus playable)

We would keep fighting with his toe nail all the time :D

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    There are definitely plans to bring Galactus into the game, we just don't know about playable yet. And Terrax isn't the first Herald in the contest, Silver Surfer is.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Maybe a few more will be introduced into the game.

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Galactus has the ability to increase or decrease his size and mass at will.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Galactus might be a BIG boss fight, literally huge.
  • Prod_EmeraldProd_Emerald Posts: 9
    I think that by the time Realm of legends comes out theres gonna be an act or quest which will add galactus as the boss alongside with mephisto and the watcher or something and after you defeat galactus thats when a cutscene happens of it opening the realm of legends portal or whatever
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see a playable version but I have that feeling that like Dormmamu, if he's not one hit KO, beyond God tier, people will complain. Maybe he should stay an NPC
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Sentinel should be bigger than he is but they added him, much smaller than normal, and people don't seem to care. They will probably just make Galactus an XL champ and smash him into the game.