**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wild Idea: Artifacts

MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
edited March 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
So this may be a bad idea but I think it could be cool if artifacts where added to the game.

These could be obtained from completing certain quest, objectives, or a rare reward for defeating certain opponents.

Artifacts could include:
Cosmic Cube: chance from defeating red skull

Infinity Stones: Post Act 4 stuff

ISO-Sphere: Completing Act 6

Kang’s Time Chair: Completing Act 1

What they do:
I can think of two main possibilities for what “Artifacts” could do.

1. There could be a trophy room where Artifacts are displayed, as trophies and symbols of your accomplishments. In other words, just for looking at.

2. You can activate them for special effects and bonuses. After using one it’d go into cool down for a time.

Example Time Stone or Kangs Chair: fast forwards time X minutes. This reduces recharge time for champions in arena by X minutes and recharges your energy by X minutes.

What do you all think? To outside the norm of the game? Suggestions?

Comments

• MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Now it posts
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    WOW! I LOVE this !dea....
    Hope @Kabam Miike Considers this suggestion
    Yeah, it could be a cool alternative to “gear” in other games like this. Glad you like the idea!
    edited March 2020
    There could also be artifacts that benefit certain classes.

Examples

The Black Vortex
    could provide Benefits to cosmic class champions.
    It could be a permanent bonus like a mastery, something like +30% base attack and health or +20% special damage. Alternatively it could be something you could activate (with cool down) and provides benefit for a certain amount of time, like boosts.

Book of the Vishanti
    Provides benefits to mystic class champions.
    I.e. when activated mystic champions have 50% increased power gain and their buffs last 2 seconds longer.

Shi'ar Tech
    Provides benefits for tech champions
    I.e when active all tech champions’ abilities activate 100% more often
    Anyone got ideas for mutant, science and skill artifacts?
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Sounds interesting and would certainly be a fun addition to the game.
    edited March 2020

Other Ideas

Artifact Abilities

Temporary x2 XP boost
    Temporary x2 Gold
    Recharge champion(s) in arena
    Heal champions
    Revive one champion
    For next 10min your champions start with 1 bar power.
    For the next hour energy cost is zero

Artifacts from Marvel History

The Darkhold (dark spell book)
    Cosmic Cube
    Ultimate Nullifier
    Mjölnier
    The Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Juggernaut)
    The Staff of One
    Eye of Agamotto
    THE M'KRAAN CRYSTAL
    The Mandren’s Ten Rings (this would be cool for a event based on the coming movie)
    THE TACTIGON
    All Black the necrosword
    Casket of Ancient Winters
    Heart of the Universe (Reward for Act 6 or legend? Maybe collect parts to form)

Other Artifacts
    Branch of Yiggrasil
    Scrap of Celestial Armor
    Arc Reactor
    ISO-Sphere
    Symbiote Sample
    Teragen Gas (Inhumans)
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    This would make the game so much more interesting and more to play for. I like this idea. Would be really nice if kabam added it.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    It would lead to a worse situation. It is complicated enough now with all interactions to check between buffs and debuffs, and moreover with masteries.
    By the way, at least Inequity is still bugued, for years now and still no date for a fix.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Minvis said:

There could also be artifacts that benefit certain classes.

Examples

The Black Vortex
    could provide Benefits to cosmic class champions.
    It could be a permanent bonus like a mastery, something like +30% base attack and health or +20% special damage. Alternatively it could be something you could activate (with cool down) and provides benefit for a certain amount of time, like boosts.

Book of the Vishanti
    Provides benefits to mystic class champions.
    I.e. when activated mystic champions have 50% increased power gain and their buffs last 2 seconds longer.

Shi'ar Tech
    Provides benefits for tech champions
    I.e when active all tech champions’ abilities activate 100% more often

Sounds like the exact opposite of the mystic dispersion nerf