**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Oh my god, I just got CEO luck squared

H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
I got these from two shattered heart crystals

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Congrats 😁
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Oh shut up boy! U will make me cry
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Awesome had a good day myself

What kind of people are you people disagreeing to those who have lucky pulls?
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Some of Mine:

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Some of Mine:

Nice, I also pulled her from a prem, along with my blade and some others. Tho, she does need a lot of skill. Does anyone have a why tips on playing ghost?
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    H_I_Z said:

Some of Mine:

Nice, I also pulled her from a prem, along with my blade and some others. Tho, she does need a lot of skill. Does anyone have a why tips on playing ghost?
    Learn on How to Ghost.....
    YouTube has lessons on this.... Watch @Jason Voorhes
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    edited March 2020

Got some awesome premium Crystal luck
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    CEOs don't rely on luck. They rely on hard work, smarts and great team around them. Also, they rely on their persuasion skills and paying their employees the least amount they can get away with. It's not about luck in the CEO life. It's all about skill, drive, and sociopathic tendencies. Don't have all 3? Get outta here ! You're no CEO.

Go win the the lottery or something...
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    CEO luck? I saw a dude get 2 6* dooms, a 6* surfer and two random 5*’s from 5 silver surfer cavaliers. This is a normal pull
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Graydrox said:

CEOs don't rely on luck. They rely on hard work, smarts and great team around them. Also, they rely on their persuasion skills and paying their employees the least amount they can get away with. It's not about luck in the CEO life. It's all about skill, drive, and sociopathic tendencies. Don't have all 3? Get outta here ! You're no CEO.

Go win the the lottery or something...

Bro, Luck is when opportunity meets with ability, a CEO has a lot of ability and just needs to wait for the right opportunity