**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War ending issues [Merged Thread; Title edited for clarity]

Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So in a 13 min period placement happened, war began and finished?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Did anyone else get the notification to pick a team and war automatically start? I’d say less than 5 minutes total time?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Yep.
  • Sounds like you won. Congrats!
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Took the dub that’s all that matters!
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

Around 6:35est I got the message that it was time to place defenders. 2 minutes later it was time for the attack phase. 5 minutes later the war was over. What the heck.
  • DeltaAdvancedDeltaAdvanced Posts: 92
    Omg same thing but with defeat

• Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Games apparently gone back into matchmaking but sign up was locked out 🤣
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Us too. Took the L in that 5 minute period
  • El_ProfessorEl_Professor Posts: 14
    We just had the same thing, except we lost since none of us made it in time...
    Still, at least I got 1 5* shard, 1 4* shard, 1 loyalty and 1 gold!
    My alliance better get compensation or if it’s a visual bug, we need this foxed
  • BeefyBroBeefyBro Posts: 51
    Just had the same happen. Even took a loss and decreased war rating. Emergency maintenance in 3,2,1...
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Same here lost for nothing
    Fixed
  • tastybischtastybisch Posts: 3
    Real nice kabam lol

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Big bug going one there’s luck like ther Hav Ben two war one at the same time
  • El_ProfessorEl_Professor Posts: 14
    Apparently Alliance wars take less than 10 minutes now? We had 1 person place defenders and no one attack, the other team won easily with one attack bonus

Still... not like we’re in the middle of a competitive season
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I saw I came I conquer

They’ll probably cancel this season again.
    All of use join war. This is incorrect
  • Yes we had defence placement message. A few minutes later attack had begun. Then got notified war ended and we tied.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74

Same here
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Kabam Miike please look into this issue
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking what is wrong is you place in one war ther just go op then the war just started before it even shuld had done
  • HoSayHoSay Posts: 6
    Same, got this at the end.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    HoSay said:

Same, got this at the end.

If yall had joined real quick you woulda won like us 😂
  • BeamerboyBeamerboy Posts: 9
    We got a loss and now we get pushed out of our bracket. This is kinda annoying
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    We lost war rating for this "loss" so it has to be addressed. We can't enlist for war either. It says we missed the enlistment period.
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Can’t change war results soooooo do we have to take the loss for whatever bug caused this 3 minute war?
This discussion has been closed.