**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War ending issues [Merged Thread; Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Definitely agree it seems to only effects low 1800 war raid and below but not fair
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    Yup. Us too.
  • Another Season Gone Wrong... End it while you aren't too invested time wise. Speed up the reward delivery this time around. Roll back to end of last season ranking, and just give those tier rewards. Start up another in a week, problem solved. @Kabam Miike
  • SqueezzSqueezz Posts: 9
    Whattahell Kabam ????
  • Hey there everyone, we've let the rest of the team know about this so they can take a look. We'll update once we have more info.
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31

We were planning on pushing into g1 and this happens, now we lost 1 war and we're not enlisted for the second... ffs losing my mind.
  • Introspection81Introspection81 Posts: 44
    Same for us...

• AcampposAcamppos Posts: 4
    Same happened to our alliance.
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    Gamer said:

Definitely agree it seems to only effects low 1800 war raid and below but not fair

We are over 2000 and we’re effected. It’s not low 1800
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    edited March 2020
    Stupid bugs....
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Same. Was over 2k before this nonsense.
  • BtraedoneBtraedone Posts: 2
    jkcjmiji said:

@Kabam Miike please look into this issue

Why? Is a snarky remark going to fix the issue?

Gamer said:

Okay sorry I’m was to surely about it defens not great regardless wher it is
  • DiabolixideDiabolixide Posts: 23

• DiabolixideDiabolixide Posts: 23
    Not okay, Kabam, please fix.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,553 Guardian
    I just got the match pop up in my screen with literally only five minutes on the clock:

And I'm watching, and I'm watching...

And now I'm in a five minute attack phase.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    not only that look at my alliance quest. i’m scared to move.
  • We had the same thing happen for our war.
    There hav to end this season asap.
  • Is anyone else war messing up?
  • renkagerenkage Posts: 31
    edited March 2020

we enlisted for war, game glitched found us a match, gave us 4mins to place defenders then 4mins to attack, not sure if anybody else noticed this
  • Same issue for us. Took a loss and now no war this round. WTH?
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Proper compensation for this seasons errors : everyone gets Master 1 rewards 😂🏆
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    edited March 2020

Here also. And now we are not enlisted for next war
  • Yes. Seems widespread.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    There is another forum post on this already, kabam zibit already commented
This discussion has been closed.