**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map5 aq changed without notice?

We started map 5 aq today and most of the opponents have been changed and also symbiotes are in place of drones and they are super passive.did I miss something???

Comments

• Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    symbiots,drones and sentinels aswell with some of the other fights are changing every week
  • Options
    jmo254jmo254 Posts: 18

symbiots,drones and sentinels aswell with some of the other fights are changing every week

Ok cool.thanks for the info.i was just curious cause I been playing map 5 for a good while now and this season it’s been ultron drones and up to 3 swaps of the same champ per tile.now each tile has pretty much different champs that have never been on that tile before
  • Options
    While the drones, sentinels and Symbioids change depending on who the mini boss is, when the mini is Scarlet Witch every encounter on the map will change, not just the fillers. This has been a normal occurrence since they last updated the mini bosses a while back.

So you have two versions of the map with the same encounters, and one version of the map with a different set.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★

This has been going on for over a year
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Oh and all drones sentinels and symbiods as super passive. There are often posts about that on the forum