**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"With 6* coming, you'll earn more 5* shards than before"

Hence no 5* shards in monthly calendar.

Mannnnn, gotta love the trolling. I alwais fall for it dammit.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    We upped the amount of 5-Star Shards that were in the Master Quest (yes, that was before the announcement, but is part of that plan), and did add half of a 5-Star Crystal in shards to last month's Calendar. We've also introduced the Grandmaster Crystal, which has a rare chance at a 5-Star Champion.

Making 5-Star more available doesn't necessarily mean they'll always be as easy to obtain as collecting shards in the Calendar. There's also lots of time before 6-Stars enter the Contest as obtainable Champions. There's still more on the way!

I gotta ask, do you guys even understand where we are coming from? Do you play the game enough to see how frustrated and confused we are with your announcements and subsequent additions to the game?

The Announcement was blown way out of the water by the Player Base. People ran with it and projected into the future to the point where they believed everything else was obsolete. Same with anything new. There is a natural progression to adding things. Unfortunately, people expect to Max a 5* and develop a Roster of Dups that accomodate 6* Shards, all in the time between the Announcement and now.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Now you can buy 5* champs!!! Mission accomplished KABAM!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    This will follow a usually pattern. We will have more chances to buy first for a couple months and then the game will start trickling more in as they have then the flood gates will open(well more like a steady stream).

We have the buy option now with the grandmaster crystal so in the mid/late fall most likely we will see a shift in the game. They have become more available currently over last couple months but with the 6* announcement it feel worse because of what's to come.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    We upped the amount of 5-Star Shards that were in the Master Quest (yes, that was before the announcement, but is part of that plan), and did add half of a 5-Star Crystal in shards to last month's Calendar. We've also introduced the Grandmaster Crystal, which has a rare chance at a 5-Star Champion.

Making 5-Star more available doesn't necessarily mean they'll always be as easy to obtain as collecting shards in the Calendar. There's also lots of time before 6-Stars enter the Contest as obtainable Champions. There's still more on the way!

This is your solution to making 5 stars more accessible? This has to be a joke.

It's not a joke, they just don't intend to flood everyone with 5* shards/champs. It will be a slow increase in availability, they want 6* to be available for a while before anyone can actually score one through shards. GMC are not the best way to increase availability of them, but they do, and you will receive free ones, so you do not have to throw units at them chasing the 5* IP of your dreams =P
    But it is unfortunate that our expectations of 'increased availability' turned into 'a 5* in every pot, every day'. 5* are going to be dominant for another year and a half at least, and will still be a money generator; they are not going to rush to neuter that revenue stream via dumping tons of stuff on us.
    That being said, I hope what Miike has mentioned about there being more to come does turn out to be a decent uptick in resource accrual rates, not only of 5* shards/champs/stones, but of t2a and t5b.
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I do have to say that with AW down you actually took away 5* shards from us. So 5* shards have not increased it actually decreased.

So frustrated at this point.

Technically, no one is earning any from War, so we're not owed anything. I do hear what you're saying though. It's only down for a short time. The Rewards will be looked at later on.
    Things take time to implement. I think people assumed the Calendar would have Shards every month, but that's not exactly feasible. It just takes time. That doesn't necessarily mean they won't introduce more Resources as stated, and it doesn't necessarily mean it will be purchase-only. It just means they have to add it at a pace because tossing a bunch of Resources into the game all at once is not sound. That's my theory.
    Just please tell us you are adjusting War rewards make us happy

They said they would look at them later on. First they have to get it implemented and running.
  • Even when i think I know how some replies will be laid out, some folks are still able to surprise me and make me lmao. Thank you for that
  • Just please tell us you are adjusting War rewards make us happy

Miike did mention that the rewards for war will be increased later this year
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    The amount of shards we are getting is very low now that 6 stars are coming. Last month calendar was a step in right direction. But the September calendar is a joke. Also AQ, AW and other areas of the game need rewards to be increased.

Also are with 6 stars on the way why dont we already have a 5 star arena to win 5 stars