**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 3 Champs Is the Most Worst Champs to Play With In MCOC And Why ???

Hey guys and gals after 5 great years in the game we often have to give it a thought about these subjects so have at it. Let me know who you think are the 3 most worst champs that any player can win and even try to play with in this game.

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Currently HB has got to be up there. Have him as a 6* and in arenas it's bloody painful to do any damage.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X force, trash damage and a useless signature ability
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Iron patriot is just a horrible champ to play, feels bad.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I personally hate playing as the champion
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

His synergies tho.
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    venompool
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Diablo, Groot and Classic Ironman.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Groot, Iron Patriot, Miles Morales, Spider-Man (Classic) and Abomination imo. Miles and Spidey more than anyone else. There's nothing worse than evading when you should be parrying. IP, Groot and Abomination just have God-awful damage and some really mediocre animations. I at least like the animations of some trash champs like Hulkbuster and it gives me some satisfaction.
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Miles morales is god awful
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Daredevil, classic is the worst to play. He is so slow and clunky i hate it. Thank you kabam for releasing him as a six Star. 🤮
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Sentry, Ebony Maw and Green Goblin.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Groot, king groot, antman
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    The champs i don't bother using in arena: Groot, Diablo, Vulture, Sentry, Falcon and Deadpool X-Force

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    GagoH said:

His synergies tho.
    Of course, knew someone would comment this. Yes his synergies are decent but does that make him a staple or even a good champ? Not really, you wouldn’t use him unless everyone else dies and you don’t really want to pop a revive yet.
    Aside from that, top 3 champions I hate playing are: Groot, Iron Man variants (SIM,IM,IP) and DPX
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    for me its lot lot more then 3 but these r few i absolutely just dont wanna touch even on arena fights diablo,magneto,jane foster,loKi, cap ww2, classic cap ,all irons except for imiw,vulture,cyclops,anihilus
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Groot, Korg, Netflix DD, Falcon, all the Iron Men/clones, king groot, Captain America WW2/OG...avoid them at all costs in content and arena, so weak that 1 fight with those takes the time of 2 fights with a decent champ.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    unduped Namor, Groot, and juggernaut
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Groot's pitiful horrible damage is so bad, considering how cool of a character he is. Sp3 is awesome tho, if only that last punch could do big damage

How dare you disgrace the name of the mighty God Groot.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Groot's pitiful horrible damage is so bad, considering how cool of a character he is. Sp3 is awesome tho, if only that last punch could do big damage

How dare you disgrace the name of the mighty God Groot.
    Thank you for serving our lord.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    King Groot, Iron Patriot and Cable. I always skip cable when I’m doing arena.