**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision doesnt power steal [Fix in Progress]

MichiemouseMichiemouse Posts: 2
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Seems like a new bug? My awakened AOU Vision doesnt seem to power steal on specials. Could you please check it out?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's been a bug for over a month, with 2 main threads on it already and many others closed down.
    Yup, he and the other power burn and steal champs were supposed to be fixed in 15.0. Maybe in 15.1
  • Yup, been a bug for a while but since it makes Kabam money having to use units to compensate for the champ not working don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon. They only fix things that cost them money, they couldn't give a **** about the players
  • They know, they don't care.
    edited September 2017
    Still don't understand how it got shattered. It was working perfectly fine and then BOOM! Just stopped working.

Probably too many people found out he was the last remaining God tier champ of the old days. Too many people knew the secret.

Double immunity, power burn and power steal, heal block. Truly a God tier champs.
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Still don't understand how it got shattered. It was working perfectly fine and then BOOM! Just stopped working.

Probably too many people found out he was the last remaining God tier champ of the old days. Too many people knew the secret.

Double immunity, power burn and power steal, heal block. Truly a God tier champs.

Shhhh... Some secrets should be kept.

It's too late, that's why he's broken. They"ll nerf him to be as useful as Dr. Strange. He's my first rank 5 4*.

If he gets nerfed I want a rank down ticket for him. I'll save the reasources for a while in case I get Doc Oc or Green Goblin.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Money Makers will stay broken, that's why Kabam isn't doing anything about all of the Magik's in AW. Unavoidable damage makes them more $$
    Instead of nerfing they should just lock certain champs out of newer content. Dr Strange could still dominate arenas, Act 4, Event Quest, AQ and AW, but not RTTL, LOL, Act 5. See how easy that would make things?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to touch base here and let you know that this issue is a priority for us, and the team is working on a fix for 15.1. I totally get that this is a super frustrating issue. That being said, please keep bug posts constructive. I appreciate all of you who take time to provide us detailed information that helps us to reproduce bugs, but once everyone starts going on tangents about "money making" bugs and nerfs, it doesn't help us make any progress in fixing things. Going to shut this thread down since it's not helpful and their are other main threads about this issue.
This discussion has been closed.