**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Balancing Storm

I feel that storm's signature ability is OP and unfair and should be adjusted. Right now whenever I face storm I am being punished for a basic game mechanic, gaining power. It's often very difficult to hit the AI with a sp1 or sp2, and with certain death resulting from a blocked or whiffed special I am always forced to save power and take 2-3x as much damage from her. A better alternative would be to reduce the damage from her signature ability and disconnect it from the power bar. Thoughts?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    just dont get hits she dont need nerf
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    It's not necessarily a nerf and probably won't even affect storm on offence, I never intentionally push the AI to three bars when playing storm.
  • Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    I disagree with the suggested changes, her specials are fairly easy to evade, and blocking greatly reduce the damage from them. I think she's a great champ, but not op.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    She's definitely not OP. I would have to disagree with the suggestion. She was changed as a result of 12.0, and they had to readjust her again. I think she is fine as-is.