**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your "lucky" and "legendary" crystal pulls and achievements.

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
Let's see who got what, who did what. Congratulations in advance! :)

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    This is from a while ago, but probably my standout lucky moment when it comes to 5* crystal pulls

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

• VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    Probably gotta be this game changer, and having awakening gems for both
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Well, this one is from a couple days ago, when I decided to pop 2x grandmaster crystals that we get from the calendar ...

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

This is from a while ago, but probably my standout lucky moment when it comes to 5* crystal pulls

This is what I'm praying for some day. Haven't even pulled him as a 4 star, i only have 30 5 stars and they're all decent but not a duped OR.
  • nfernonferno Posts: 63
    Got a 5* Doctor Doom from the 5* basic Wednesday after completing the uncollected eq
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    These are the most obvious ones. Medusa 3 months ago. IMIW couple weeks after. Rogue was on Friday.

This AA was a 1st time dupe after pulling him only a month prior.

I pulled this Hyperion around the same time I pulled AA which was roughly the same time Variant 4 came out. After 100%ing it, I got a Cosmic AG plus a 3-4 2016 cosmic gem. I also got a 4-5 mutant gem that I used on AA shown above.

This was simply a surprise to pull such a rare champion out of 3 max sig crystals. Pulled him 2 weeks ago.

Pulled these out of 10 Cav crystals last night. 1st time Ive ever purchased any cavalier crystals too.

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Got a 5* Archangel from the LIAB III legendary and pulled a 5* Vision Aarkus from a grandmaster this morning.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    got this after doing master of love is a battlerealm 3 ,2 from legendary one

• MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    I got Quake as my first three star. That was kinda legendary for where I was at. Hyperion was my second four star.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    @phil56201 i don't know if that IMIW counts as lucky though.... I would be kinda angry
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I recently pulled a five star torch, but my top moments were ether when I got my four star blade from a prem (maxed and sig 57) or when I got and then later awkened four star Medusa from two shattered heart crystals (not consecutive)
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Pulled this yesterday from the free weekly gm crystal. Not sure if that counts

@phil56201 i don't know if that IMIW counts as lucky though.... I would be kinda angry

Anytime I pull double dupes, it feels pretty legendary to me, regardless of how good the champion is. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it. But IMIW is hardly the worst either. Esp when duped and synergized with Stealthy.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Anytime I pull double dupes, it feels pretty legendary to me, regardless of how good the champion is. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it. But IMIW is hardly the worst either. Esp when duped and synergized with Stealthy.
    It might be legendary in the literal sense but it certainly does not feel that great! Imagine if you spent 30k 6 star shards to pull and dupe magneto marvel now!??

phil56201 said:

It might be legendary in the literal sense but it certainly does not feel that great! Imagine if you spent 30k 6 star shards to pull and dupe magneto marvel now!??
    It sucks. I have very few 6*'s. 9 or 10 of them. Karnak, Capww2, Cable, Ultron, and Red Skull make up about half my 6* roster. It is what it is.