**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4*s vs 5*s

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Is it worth taking 4* Hyperion to R5 or should I invest on 5*s? I dont have any 5* cosmic champ.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Is it worth taking 4* Hyperion to R5 or should I invest on 5*s? I dont have any 5* cosmic champ.

What 5 stars do you have?
    Some advice, change the title asap I think you still have like 10 minutes maybe something like - RANK UP HELP!!
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Where are you at in the story and is he duped? It would be helpful to see your other champions too!
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    @lowlevelplayer i cant change the title now.
    @SuperGood
    My roster:
    5* R4 CAIW & OML
    5* R3 Magik, Proxima(i hate her missions), Mephisto.
    5* R2 X23, Vulture
    5* R1 Magneto, Ronin, both Black Panther, Hawkeye & Punisher 2099
    4* R5 Sparky, Fury
    4* R4 Hyperion, Emma, MS.
    Story: Act 4 100%
    Mephisto said:

@lowlevelplayer i cant change the title now.
    @SuperGood
    My roster:
    5* R4 CAIW & OML
    5* R3 Magik, Proxima(i hate her missions), Mephisto.
    5* R2 X23, Vulture
    5* R1 Magneto, Ronin, both Black Panther, Hawkeye & Punisher 2099
    4* R5 Sparky, Fury
    4* R4 Hyperion, Emma, MS.
    Story: Act 4 100%

Not even UC with R4 5 stars is pretty ridiculus but I would R5 hyperion because he's better than the R1 and 2 5 stars that u have
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    edited March 2020
    You don’t absolutely need to rank Hype up because I think you’re team is good enough to get uncollected. You could save the resources for a future 5* champion. Once you’re uncollected and hopefully in a good alliance your 5* roster is going to continue expanding and you might be sorry down the road that you used resources on him. If you have a plethora of resources then Hype is really amazing! I haven’t used my 4* Hype in a very long time and he wasn’t a big part of my roster. I do have him at R5.