**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEED HELP REGARDING WOMEN'S DAY BOSS RUSH

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
SO THIS IS MY ROSTER....CAN I DO THE BOSS RUSH? I'VE DONE UNCOLLECTED JUST 1 MONTH BACK

HELP ME! PLEASE

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    It depends on how good you are and how hard the boss rush is 🤷‍♂️ Can’t really say.

You’ve got a good evade counter in NF for Wasp, power control in Doc Oc and GP, immunities etc in DH, Magik counter in Blade and CapIW. Nice Medusa counter in Mephisto

Depending on rewards it might be worth you taking Blade and/or Cap to R5, well probably worth it in general tbh
    Until we know for certain what the bosses and nodes are it’s all speculation at this stage.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Djin said:

These are the bosses. Build you team around it. If you are skilled player you can complete the boss rush without any problem.

There might me a lot of weird nodes and interaction tho maybe a global node that reduces attack of male attackers
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Last year I was not skilled enough to complete this, so I am looking forward to the challenge.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182

Djin said:

These are the bosses. Build you team around it. If you are skilled player you can complete the boss rush without any problem.

thank god, no domino!!
    Phuck domino bro
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    No absolutely not
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Probably tbh
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    does anybody know when it is going to start?
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    where did kabam post regards this boss rush i cant find it anywhere... 😕
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    edited March 2020

does anybody know when it is going to start?

In 10 hours 53 minutes from now. I think...
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    i am really excited for it
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    I'm really excited as well. Doing ROL runs for pots.