**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Make your support team more helpful

I've contacted support 3 times this morning regarding my uncollected title. Literally the same response all 3 times. What's the point of having a support team if all they do is copy and paste the same thing?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Did you cheat to get the title?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Yes. But I got an ingame mail that stated if I were "to complete the next chapter of act 5 legitimately my uncollected status shall be returned". I have finished act 5.3 and 5.4 legitimately and they refuse to give me the title back. The thing that makes it worse is that one of my friends used 3rd party software to get uncollected title and it hasn't been taken away from him. How is this fair???
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian

Yes. But I got an ingame mail that stated if I were "to complete the next chapter of act 5 legitimately my uncollected status shall be returned". I have finished act 5.3 and 5.4 legitimately and they refuse to give me the title back. The thing that makes it worse is that one of my friends used 3rd party software to get uncollected title and it hasn't been taken away from him. How is this fair???

Maybe dont cheat next time.
    I did what they said to do, but not getting what they said I'd get
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

Yeah well you should be perma banned. Cheaters dont deserve 2nd chances.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Meh. Just make a new account. Uncollected only takes a month
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

i am just curious, what software were u using?

i am just curious, what software were u using?
    Why do you ask?