**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Delve Underground to Steal Mole Man’s Hidden Treasures! [Corrected]

Comments

• Chacha888Chacha888 Posts: 44
    Epic total
    1450 six star shards
    12900 t5b frag
    280k gold
    10000 five star shards
    41400 t2b frag
    57 t4c frag crystal
    157800 t4b frag
    2 t4cc

Master total
    168k gold
    11600 five star shards
    29800 t2a frag
    38 t4c frag crystal
    77200 t4b frag
    2 t4cc
    3750 four star shards
    2 ultimate crystal
    1 legendary crystal

Too lazy to do the normal and heroic. Nice rewards
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Are the chapters going to progress in difficulty, each week ? And are all the paths going to have no nodes ?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    16 times the same quest, that's so lame. But nice rewards, almost makes up for last month. Almost...
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Rewards on paper seems decent but actual implementation of quest is repetitive and somewhat boring, 416 total fights across master and epic, we’ve got much more for much less in the past.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    416 fights? Geeez wish i didnt read that, otherwise i would have just powered through it and i still will but now ill be saying only 400 fights to go, only 350 fights to go etc. In the back of my head the whole time.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jack0312 said:

@Kabam Miike there is a bug with the special objectives : the score doesn’t increase correctly when we fight mole man in this side quest.
    Milestone 1 : 8 fights done.
    Milestone 2 : 12 fights to go, but I fought him at least 15 times (including the last milestone)...

Please can you check it with the dev team ?

Same thing with me. Have fought him a bunch but it hasn't moved. I figured it will unlock in the second week, but I don't see anywhere that indicates it only unlocks next week, either.
    The second milestone is for fights in the 2nd quest. 3rd milestone, 3rd quest, 4th, 4th. Read the full description of the objective.
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Here's a comprehensive total sheet of the rewards @Kabam Miike

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Time-gated monthly content is just an awful design choice in my opinion.

It's ok.. it's not something that's done all the time.. so it works out well for those who prefer this approach..
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    edited March 2020
    I love the rewards.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Jack0312 said:

@Kabam Miike there is a bug with the special objectives : the score doesn’t increase correctly when we fight mole man in this side quest.
    Milestone 2 : 12 fights to go, but I fought him at least 15 times (including the last milestone)...

The second objective will be unlocked when the second quest will be available.
    Just read the names of objectives - those names are the names of the quests.
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23
    This is my first post @Kabam Miike , I made the math operation and I got 1450 6* shards in all the chapter one of this side quest .
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    finally. something to do on a sunday
  • Danpiel said:

This is my first post @Kabam Miike , I made the math operation and I got 1450 6* shards in all the chapter one of this side quest .

Where did you get that number?
  • CleoberryIIICleoberryIII Posts: 9
    haven't been able to play beyond the first chapter...other chapters are locked up with a "coming soon" pop up
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jack0312 said:

Same thing with me. Have fought him a bunch but it hasn't moved. I figured it will unlock in the second week, but I don't see anywhere that indicates it only unlocks next week, either.

Please Read Carefully What Special objective Requires And Match with Quest name ,

And Also Who Are confused About
    Milestone 1 : 8 Times
    Milestone 2 : 12 Times
    Milestone 3 : 16 Times
    Milestone 4 : 16 Times

For Them A Suggestion From me ,
    If you Are Lazy to do normal,heroic,master and epic ,

Just Do Master and Epic 100% ,You Will Get All those Objectives ,

How ?

#Answer

#Milestone 1 : 8 Times . 1st Week we have 32 mole mans in total in Normal/Heroic/Master/Epic

#Milestone 2 : 12 Times. 2nd Week we have 32 mole mans in total , So better to do just Master and epic 100% or heroic and master 100% (You will get total 16 Mole mans minimum where required just 12 times

#Milestone 3 : 16 Times. 3rd week we have total 32 Mole mans in Normal8/Heroic8/Master8/Epic8 Difficulty,
    Choice is yours which one you Like to do.

#Milestone 4 : 16 Times. 4th Week we have total 32 mole mans in normal8/heroic8/master8/epic8 difficulty. Choice is yours which difficulty you like to do.

32 x 4 = we Have Total 128 Mole Mans

8 + 12 + 16 + 16 = 52 Its So Easy ,

You just need to know How This Quest Exactly working .... i tried to explain about this quest here ,
    If you still confuse about This special quest,
    You can ask Me here 😉😉😉😉
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike Hey!
    I have a question
    Will I still get maximum rewards if I decide to do all the quests on the last day for example?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Hi guys.

I'm just going to cast my vote for: Loving this monthly side-quest.

It really fits well with my approach to playing the game; giving me an energy-free option which isn't Arena, if I've chosen to use up energy in Chapters 2/3 of EQ. I quite enjoy the idea of 'finding' stuff strewn along the tunnels; even if it all adds up to the same in the end (might have been happy with at least a little RNG, here!)

Also enjoying the daily objectives; although would be nice to get some for Alliance Quests; since personally, I don't run Alliance Wars. Hopefully you're not going to make our lives too hard (like when you did this with 'Vanquishing Blows') by asking us to finish off our opponents with Shock too often....
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Do we get the items we collect even if we don’t beat the boss
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Those 5 generic stones nice ty kabam
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    If I collect the items on the spawners and leave mid quest, will I get the item or will they respawn?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

If I collect the items on the spawners and leave mid quest, will I get the item or will they respawn?

No
  • IRONMANMK50IRONMANMK50 Posts: 12
    I'm glad they started to let 6* shards to be obtain through the epic quests. I just started doin epic more and haven't become uncollected yet. And I am glad I am able to do some of the quests to get closer to my 1st 6* champ. Over 8k. I may not be able to finish epic but if they keep this up I will be able to get a 6* champ over the next few months or so
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    What is happening with the unit store?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★

Hey all,

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I want to thank those of you that pointed out that the rewards that we posted here don't match what's in-game. After looking into it, we've elected to stick with what is in-game (so bonus rewards for everybody!).

☺️☺️☺️
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    When is the second week of mole-man side quest gonna start. According to Asian time?