**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War counted towards season??

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
Kabam put a message out saying this war wouldn't count towards season and that points wouldnt be added nor would war rating change... However upon this war ending, we've had our war rating affected and the point have counted towards season as our ranking has changed...? Whats going on?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They have to change them after wars end.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    So they will reverse the effects of this war when all wars have finished? Is that what you're saying?
  • A l p h a said:

So they will reverse the effects of this war when all wars have finished? Is that what you're saying?

Yes.

A l p h a said:

Yes.
    Gotcha! I hope you're right 😄
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    @Kabam Miike something needs to be communicated after this last war. We were not impacted by matchmaking but because this war didn’t count we sat it out and didn’t use items. Our war rating went down as a result. When will this be fixed?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Same thing too !
    We were Platinum 2 rank 25 before the war and ended platinum 3 rank 22 now :(
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Same thing Gold 1 position 421, sat it out & didn’t attack, now gold 2
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They already said after all wars are over they have to manually adjust the scores back to what they were prior. Have a little patience.
  • So after this latest seasons mess up where we were at gold 2 and rank 1200 and change then we lost in 2 minutes. This dropped us a tier and season rank. They say nothing happened and that this war won’t count but it did effect us, our multiple is off due to dropped tier, we are now gold 3 with rank 300 and change. Take responsibility for your mess up KABAM and reward us for it. NUFF SAID!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I said Kabam need to freeze the war rating and tier but they didn't listen to me and now see what happened. They can't fix it at the end of season okay? Too simple, from now on every war will be affected hugely by a fake war rating and tier. Multipliers. It's a hundred of thousand points to millions points in some case. Tell me, how can you fix it Kabam?

It's becoming a huge mess that you can't do anything about it now. Too late already. Good developers but stupid organization.
    Lets wait and see... All wars should have finished now... So they should hopefully repair this now... Otherwise the season becomes null snd unfair for all involved.

A l p h a said:

Lets wait and see... All wars should have finished now... So they should hopefully repair this now... Otherwise the season becomes null snd unfair for all involved.

There is nothing to wait and see about. The war ratings and rankings are still changed and the next matches have already been found based on the results of the war that wasn't supposed to count.
    Thats a fair point... Unless they make this war also not count and revert it back in the 24 hour gap... Then this has now become an unbalanced and unfair season for everyone! This isnt the first time either!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    A little bit of communication would be greatly appreciated Kabam
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I have to agree that the season has been comprised, AW should have been put on pause until the messed up day was rectified. Now a cancelation of the rest of the season is the only right thing to do. Season has been royally messed up for far too many alliances now.
  • Hey all,

Thanks for your patience over the weekend, I will let you know when I have more information. Nothing is off the table at this moment, but we don't want to end the season prematurely (4 wars is nowhere close to being able to decide who should have won).

We're going to do our best to fix this as soon as we can. As soon as we have more information, we'll let you know.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    This is incredibly frustrating.
    Alliances heading into a second war with the whole season in a mess.
    Nobody knows where they stand, what they need to do, how hard or not they should push, tiers and war ratings aren't what they should be.
    The right thing to do is end the season early. No reasonable person should expect full season rewards payout.
    Give 50% of the season rewards based on where alliances were placed after 4 wars and be done with it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The last time they ended it early because the issue was ongoing, I believe. This time it's fixed, so people can play. Just play the Season normally, and let them adjust it. It makes no sense to scrap the Season when it's playable.
This discussion has been closed.