**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s been your best string of pulls?

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
There’s loads of posts complaining about rubbish RNG pulls, lamenting adding another Hulkbuster, Diablo or Cyclops (Sorry Kabam Miike) to the roster. So this is my positive post about when RNG goes good. Over the past 2 weeks I’m riding this wave of 5* pulls.

Namor
Dr Doom (Featured 5*)
Captain Marvel Movie
Man Thing
Superior Ironman (Dupe)
Hawkeye (Dupe)
Guillotine 2099
Ghost Rider

Ok Superior Iron man isn’t great, but the rest are fab. Have Dr Doom as a rank 5 already. He’s amazing!!! Need to start taking the others up. And with Ghost Rider I finally have a mystic for my 2015 rank up gem from Variant 4. Hawkeye was already at rank 4 thanks to another 2015 rank up gem.
Now I’m 355 shards away from my next 6* and hopefully the run will continue into a he 6*. So guys, there is hope! What’s been your best run of great champs been?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Hrm. Well, ove the holidays, after my x-mas purchases, I opened these six stars in a row: Torch, Cull (awakening), Nightcrawler, Mordo, Proxima and Spidergwen. Not amazing. Above average I would say.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    My best was pulling 5* Corvus, Domino, Hype, and Domino in a row.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Neotwism said:

My best was pulling 5* Corvus, Domino, Hype, and Domino in a row.

Beyond God Tier Central!
    It was game changing for my roster.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Since January I got:
    5*
    spidergwen
    Blade
    Ghost
    Nick fury
    Dr doom
    Claire voyant
    Luke Cage x2

6*
    Korg x2

Been a few bad mixed in (6* KG, few bad 5*s) but overall, a crazy run of luck that’s sent me from constantly having expiring T2a to trying to grab every one possible.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    My 5* pulls have been pretty insane, I went on a tear that included Hype, Corvus, GR, Sparky, MS, Domino, Mephisto, Doc Oc....
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I also went on a crazy string of amazing pull especially science..

CAIW 2x
    Void
    Ghulk
    Duped shehulk
    Quake....
    Duped AA
    duped OG Thor
    sentinel...
    And a few more...all 5*
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I've shared this before, but the craziest luck I've had was as much about the type of crystal the pull was from as it was about the specific champs. My best day was when I opened these 6 featured cavs, with this result:

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    1st pull: Medusa
    Taskmaster
    Gwenpool
    Taskmaster
    Mordo
    Domino
    Then lost track but managed to pull Mordo again, Squidface twice, Blade, Ghulk, Rhulk, Sunspot, Proxima Midnight, The Hood, SIM, Groot, Hela, Colossus, Vision Aarkus, Crossbones, Yellowjacket, Luke Cage, Ant Man and Sparkey.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    I got nothing but **** my first 20ish on alt. Dorm, gambit x2, groot x2, king groot, OML prebuff, iron man, Karnak, sym Spider-Man, Drax x3, Cap marvel, cap America x3.

Last 7 have been void, BWCV, namor, blade, fury, venom and invis woman
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Yesterday I opened three 5 star crystals in a row and the first one was Guilly 2009, the next was Void, and the last was Namor. Couldn’t believe it since I was only hoping for at least one good champ and ended up with 3 pretty great ones
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I hoarded for a couple of months and got some garbage but also 5* Warlock, 5* Claire, 2x 5* Havok, 2x 5* Spider Gwen, 6* CMM, 6* Sym Supreme. The best part was I’d been pulling trash for a year straight so I was loaded up on rank up resources.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Well, on my last two 6* I duped Ægon then Ghost. After duping 6* Ghost I immediately popped a feature 5* and got Doom.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Last 4 6* pulls in this order.

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Opened four 5* crystals after running through the boss rush yesterday...

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Mines still the second run of blade features.
    Blade
    Magik
    Void
    Blade
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    My best pull was a ballerina at my local nightclub
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Fury
    Domino
    Corvus
    Sym supreme
    Heimdall