**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Whoever made the counterstrike global for map 7 was hurt as a child

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
I don't know who hurt you, but you need to forgive them and kill this node off with your pain lol.

If you dont use corvus for AQ it's just item spam all week long. Super fun and interactive

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Even then, once in awhile it’s okay. But I believe it’s going on to it’s third straight week of it. 🤢🤮🤮
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's awful and I run all no corvus no suicides paths so it makes it even worse. 2 power gain nodes on incinerate in sec 1 (definitely not gonna be dexing a lot with all that power gain....). Pleasure to burn sec 2 with a hulk that conveniently holds specials forever, an unblockable luke, and a blade with 40 hit specials (definitely no dexing going on there). The. Do you bleed with limber and wasp and Phoenix which of course get super stingy.

It's just a great design all round and not cheap at all...

It's awful and I run all no corvus no suicides paths so it makes it even worse. 2 power gain nodes on incinerate in sec 1 (definitely not gonna be dexing a lot with all that power gain....). Pleasure to burn sec 2 with a hulk that conveniently holds specials forever, an unblockable luke, and a blade with 40 hit specials (definitely no dexing going on there). The. Do you bleed with limber and wasp and Phoenix which of course get super stingy.

It's just a great design all round and not cheap at all...

Yup I’ve got caltrops ms and ultron. Ultron power gain is basically unblockable the entire fight (with limber). Then PTB section 2 & 3. Counterstrike has just been a nightmare last 2 weeks.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For early days it’s ok, when it comes to the late days in some paths it can just be hell
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Do you guys only use 4/55’s or what? I never get to more than 5 furies except for the mini and thanos

I do incinerate too in section 1 and do just fine with ghost (not an actual ghost player) on both doc oc and MS, also doc oc and MS sp1 you can both evade without dexing so don’t see the problem

Pleasure to burn is mostly sunspot friendly so use him and actually learn to intercept so yoo won’t need to dex so much

Do you bleed: nf in second phase just breezes through also aegon and just hitting them on their block till they die works fine (not mentioning corvus since you want other options)
    Das_gi said:

Do you guys only use 4/55’s or what? I never get to more than 5 furies except for the mini and thanos

I do incinerate too in section 1 and do just fine with ghost (not an actual ghost player) on both doc oc and MS, also doc oc and MS sp1 you can both evade without dexing so don’t see the problem

Pleasure to burn is mostly sunspot friendly so use him and actually learn to intercept so yoo won’t need to dex so much

Do you bleed: nf in second phase just breezes through also aegon and just hitting them on their block till they die works fine (not mentioning corvus since you want other options)

Not sure what your prestige is or how much of a difference there is as far as health pools but by day 2 opponents have almost 100k health already for us at 11.3k starting prestige.

Not sure how intercepting reduces dex when opponents are holding specials and not baiting. Also I keep Nick in his first phase until the Hulk fight as i do most of the work against Thanos so i want to go into that fight with as much health as possible so just kill him off at the end of Hulk.
    Das_gi said:

😂🤦‍♂️ alright dude. We finish top 20 in aq. I really enjoy how everyone has insight but just try’s to shame others...

Caltrops lane with Morningstar and ultron both 100% power gain. 5 hits and they are over 1 bar of power. Yes Morningstar’s sp1 is easy to evade without dex, but baiting it out after every combo will cause dex to happen or time out. Her sp2 is unblockable so you have to dex it. I use r3 6* g99.

Next Ultron same situation with the specials, sp1 easy to dex but it’s a special bait and dex every 5 hits. Sure you can block through his sp1 then you’re losing majority of your health before your 3rd fight. I use corvus 5/65.

Your comments are pointless @Das_gi if you actually ran these maps with counterstrike you’d have an understand that they are annoying. No one said impossible. Obviously we do them. OP has a legitimate problem with it, because it sucks.

@Jaded if you actually read my post you know I play map 7 as well and in a top 20 aq alliance as well. You’re either doing a lot wrong needing to evade 10 sp1’s with CG or just can’t play right cause incinerate doc oc and incinerate abomination are bigger pains in the ass then a silly ultron on caltrops that actually lets you heal.

Going on my 5th straight week staying at 15 items and I usually take at least one OR mini and 20-30% off thanos depending on how much is left when I can hit him. And usually take one annihilus mini when he’s the mini
    Das_gi said:

@Jaded if you actually read my post you know I play map 7 as well and in a top 20 aq alliance as well. You’re either doing a lot wrong needing to evade 10 sp1’s with CG or just can’t play right cause incinerate doc oc and incinerate abomination are bigger pains in the ass then a silly ultron on caltrops that actually lets you heal.

Going on my 5th straight week staying at 15 items and I usually take at least one OR mini and 20-30% off thanos depending on how much is left when I can hit him. And usually take one annihilus mini when he’s the mini

Your math is off thinking it’s 10 sp1 that need to be dex or you don’t play the game now. Just baiting out a special can cause dex to happen even if you are trying to shallow evade everytime, it’ll happen.

And I never mentioned item use, OP did.

That’s thanos solo day 2. So yes I’m more than capable at playing the game.

You can continue to try to shame players to make yourself feel better...won’t work but you can try.

I only buy items with glory and only need them in aw. And yes I do silly paths like diss track, pleasure to burn (section 3), empowered immunity + stun immunity (with thing and annihilus on it), mesmerize with prove yourself, AON section 1 (just magneto but stupid fight anyway) all the time

Das_gi said:

Not sure what your prestige is or how much of a difference there is as far as health pools but by day 2 opponents have almost 100k health already for us at 11.3k starting prestige.

Not sure how intercepting reduces dex when opponents are holding specials and not baiting. Also I keep Nick in his first phase until the Hulk fight as i do most of the work against Thanos so i want to go into that fight with as much health as possible so just kill him off at the end of Hulk.
    Our starting prestige on day 2 is 12.904 so it’s a lot harder than it is for you and I never said do you bleed is easy
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    If you insult creators for making difficult content then you must've been hurt as a child.
    Jaded said:

Das_gi said:

Your math is off thinking it’s 10 sp1 that need to be dex or you don’t play the game now. Just baiting out a special can cause dex to happen even if you are trying to shallow evade everytime, it’ll happen.

You can continue to try to shame players to make yourself feel better...won’t work but you can try.
    I didn’t shame anyone, only reacted to your **** post since you didn’t fully read mine. If you bring the right champs you never need any items. Also nice solo that’s a stupid fight to handle with I’m guessing bane or brute force modifier. It’s way more fun to do the solo on day 5 when it’s just hurt locker
    Das_gi said:

Jaded said:

Das_gi said:

I didn’t shame anyone, only reacted to your **** post since you didn’t fully read mine. If you bring the right champs you never need any items. Also nice solo that’s a stupid fight to handle with I’m guessing bane or brute force modifier. It’s way more fun to do the solo on day 5 when it’s just hurt locker
    It was bane. We do hurt locker day 3.
    I read your message and you are trying to shame players because they dislike counterstrike. Agree or disagree, your post wasn’t constructive.
    edited March 2020
    Das_gi said:

Das_gi said:

Our starting prestige on day 2 is 12.904 so it’s a lot harder than it is for you and I never said do you bleed is easy
    Lol that's our day 1 prestige my guy. We place higher than you in AQ as there's only one alliance that we don't and you're not in it

Das_gi said:

Das_gi said:

Lol that's our day 1 prestige my guy. We place higher than you in AQ as there's only one alliance that we don't and you're not in it
    Oh 😮 you’re an asgard guy. Now I understand. You’re one of them guys that can’t actually play the game well enough. You’re one of them guys that buys theirself to the top, my apologies
    Das_gi said:

Das_gi said:

Das_gi said:

Oh 😮 you’re an asgard guy. Now I understand. You’re one of them guys that can’t actually play the game well enough. You’re one of them guys that buys theirself to the top, my apologies
    Lol okay. If thinking that makes you feel better you do you.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Juke feels like a global node that will help any summoner with the skill to use it. If you don't use it, there's no detriment. I always appreciate seeing Juke as the global node.

Counterstrike offers a benefit in the form of fury, but the Unblockable trigger makes the node feel like a detriment that completely wipes out any benefit we see. I'd rather do without the Counterstrike benefit to not have to deal with the unblockable portion. As others have said, there are certain fights on the map that work too hard against the player when this node is active.