**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Boss Rush Help!!!

Does anyone have a good answer for the Emma Frost and Rogue fight. I have 4* 4/40 sentinel duped. He is my best answer for right now. I do not have many 5* champs. I also do not have despair mastery. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Also for BWCV, since she has Mighty Charge, would she shrug off HT nova flames? He would be my counter for her.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Rerun_9 said:

Also for BWCV, since she has Mighty Charge, would she shrug off HT nova flames? He would be my counter for her.

Passives aren't considered buffs nor debuffs iirc
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Corvus
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Okay that’s good so I should definitely use HT nova flames. Also I don’t have a 4* Corvus only 3*.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you have a void and can evade he is a simple counter. Warlock is probably you next best choice. Yondu can also work.
  • PurceluSPurceluS Posts: 13
    Corvus can break Emma`s armour and easy fight and vs Rogue just hit her in block and you will do insane dmg
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    If a 4* 4/40 is your best answer, boss rush might not be for you