**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on próxima midnight? 🤔

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
What do y’all think about a 5* próxima.

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    I have her 4* 4/40 sig 80. Her damage when fully ramped up is crazy. Takes a long time to ramp her up however. Does not carry anything from fight to fight. Useful for where I am rn but in endgame content, as said previously, her uses are very limited. I’ll end up using her for this current boss rush. I really like her tho. Good pull 👍🏽
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    I don’t like her animations and her ramp up is too much for my liking. But she does serious damage. I’ve just never been a fan
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Highly underrated. The very high damage potential for endgame content has already been mentioned, but people forget about her utility, specifically...

- She can parry ranged attacks, such as from IMIW.
    - When she parries an attack the attacker has -200% ability accuracy, so nodes like masochism don’t trigger.
    - Her SP1 heal blocks, and she gains increased attack and duration for the heal block if the opponent is already regenerating either due to a buff or passively.

Whilst she admittedly always comes with Corvus, I do use her plenty in her own right, both in endgame content, and in AQ/AW depending on the enemies and nodes.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Alright thanks for the feedback guys 👍
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Use her on Act 4 and above, you will love her. AI is bit aggressive from Act 4 onwards. You can get at least 2 missions in each match. But she takes lot of block damage.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Her damage potential is so high it scares Kabam, thus them putting damage caps on content.