**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost and Aegon rework?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Not sure if this is true or already been discussed?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    The_One said:

That is a tad worrying
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If those characters are becoming too oppressive just do what you did with blade add more defensive champs who punish crits, it’s not great but at least it’s not a direct nerf and still leaves the champions at the top, just not as oppressive
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

I asked about this in a previous thread.. so far the response has been that it's fake.. also prof hoff made a vid about.. although to be honest.. with prof saying it's fake.. it has me thinking it's most likely accurate.. that guy for some reason seems to get things wrong more often than not..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6TxNddG3Y&t=45s

Can’t find the tweet anywhere on their twitter so I’m assuming it’s fake. Thank god lol
    Tiger360 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Is this real? If it is and they properly nerf them it might push me over the edge

If they nerf either one I think I’m quitting. Ghost has been my go to for a year now and Aegon I’ve been keen to awaken for months
    Lvernon15 said:

If those characters are becoming too oppressive just do what you did with blade add more defensive champs who punish crits, it’s not great but at least it’s not a direct nerf and still leaves the champions at the top, just not as oppressive

Tbh I think these champs are fine. Ghost requires quite a bit of skill to play (at least some say, I found her fairly straightforward) and Aegon requires a lot of ramp up before he’s amazing
    Yeah, ghost is balanced by a high skill cap, like quake, and aegon is only the best option in lol and aol. A nerf to ghost especially would put me the closest I’d ever been to quitting, I hope kabam know there will be uproar if they decide to nerf older champs with 0 notice of it when we pulled them

I asked about this in a previous thread.. so far the response has been that it's fake.. also prof hoff made a vid about.. although to be honest.. with prof saying it's fake.. it has me thinking it's most likely accurate.. that guy for some reason seems to get things wrong more often than not..

Thank god, I couldn’t find it either, with over 100 retweets as well I’d imagine it’s hard to miss, so unless they accidentally posted it and deleted it it’s hopefully fake
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Can’t find the tweet anywhere on their twitter so I’m assuming it’s fake. Thank god lol
    If you post a tweet, is it possible to remove it? Or once you post it , it’s there for good? I don’t use twitter so am not familiar with it. I know on the kabam forums once you post it you can’t remove it.. only a forum mod is able to.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

If you post a tweet, is it possible to remove it? Or once you post it , it’s there for good? I don’t use twitter so am not familiar with it. I know on the kabam forums once you post it you can’t remove it.. only a forum mod is able to.
    No idea, I don't use Twitter either.
    It's a screen shot of something I was shown by someone else. Could very well be fake.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Yea.. who knows.. one thing for sure is this company isn’t trustworthy.. could be fake.. but also reminds me of when the weapon x champion was viewable in game for a day then removed without any acknowledgment ... could see this being a similar situation.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

After I saw OP post, I did a search in twitter and didn’t find such tweet. Thus I also think it’s fake news.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    It’s obviously fake, the first clue should’ve been how they spelt Hulkbuster lol
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    It's fake guys
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I'm just hoping they drop Hulkbuster off the list and add Domino to it.
  • RiverluckRiverluck Posts: 12
    It's so obviously fake by the amount of likes it got. Who would ever like that lol.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Most certainly fake, considering how easy it is to do this.

4/20/69 lmao
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Now this is really fake and someone is enjoying this way to much lol.

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    all you have to do is go on Twiiter, and check to see if the page really tweeted that.. it's not on there, so there's your answer... #FAKENEWS
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    It's kind of worrying that people are so easily deceived by this. I mean it literally takes 15 seconds to go on twitter and check for yourself. Literally.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Uh oh...

That’s one is so obviously fake as he
    It is, but we all know he's not above commenting on something like that.
  • It's fake. I removed some comments in this and will be closing it as it has no purpose being open.
This discussion has been closed.