**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* in crystal trove

13»

Comments

• I would think that POINTS for 5* and 6* would NOT have their Higher Scaling like they do only in FEATURE 5* Arena.

Probably should be in line (for 5*) of what they get in the lower 4* Fearure or the 2 day CAT Arenas. And so the 6* should probably be in their NOT-SCALED Points as well (even though before there was no such other arena that 6* ever had NOT SCALED, because only one was ever the 5* Feature Arena you could use them).

Why wouldn't the points just be the same as they are in the only other 4,5 and 6* arena in the game (5* featured)? What is this belief that they should match an arena that does not have 6* in it based on?
    The NATURAL/BASE POINTS for 4* vs 5* is plainly evident in other arenas, and then in 5* Feature Arena the 5* get about a 25% extra Boost in points compared to Natural/Base Points.
    So in 5* Feature Arena, the 6* also have such a Boosted Points awarded.

If there is ever an Arena which is NOT the top-end 5* Feature (like what we have now with a new Sunday one), it would be normal to assume that 6* would only receive their Natural/Base amount of Points (not their Boosted amount).
    It is still much higher than 5* champs, but just won’t also get a Boosted % even higher still.

(now Kabam did say that even then, there is currently a problem, but I’m just discussing what it “should” be once they fix whatever the current problem is. And Kabam agreed).
  • razielraziel Posts: 83

Will all do respect...how does this happen? Isn’t the content checked before release? It’s such an easy catch....🤔

It happens, unfortunately. Even if you check and double check something, there's always the chance for error.
    Perhaps you guys should put more effort into prevention instead of double/triple checking afterwards.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

We're going to look into adjusting the points, but for this round of Arenas we're not going to fix it as we don't want to take away from those who have already used their 6-Stars. Everything is going to remain as is, but the next should be setup properly for everyone.

Thanks for taking action on this! It's appreciated.
  • TucoolTucool Posts: 1
    I was able to use my 6star champs but I notice that the points are halved. Instead of getting 60k per 6 star fight, I get 30k. I get that same amount using my 4/5 and 5/5 5star champs. Anybody had that issue or is it a bug as well?
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Tucool said:

I was able to use my 6star champs but I notice that the points are halved. Instead of getting 60k per 6 star fight, I get 30k. I get that same amount using my 4/5 and 5/5 5star champs. Anybody had that issue or is it a bug as well?

Dude...did you read the post you are commenting on. Just a little effort lol
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Normally with r2 6* I’m getting about 70k per fight.. but not in this new arena

• TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    edited March 2020
    Same...ugh...just noticed and already used 13 of my 15...darn tunnel vision
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Why can’t Sunday arenas have units in the milestones? I really don’t understand it. People grind arenas for units and battlechips. It’s very much a love-hate thing.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Out of curiosity.. if the intention for this new arena is that the 6* champs will have the points they award reduced.. will they also have their cool down timers reduced as well?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You could at least adjust the timer for 6* refreshes since they are only giving the same points as 5*s. The milestones were definitely set with 6* in mind, as hitting all milestones in the other Sunday arenas usually only takes a few matches.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Make it 1 unit refreshes to make up for this blunder, and everyone will be happy.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

So, let me get this right...

We re-worked it so 6*s are included on Sunday arenas, but they award the same amount as 5* champions, and still take twice as long to refresh and cost twice as many units.

Well done Kabam, you out-Kabamed yourself.

They will be fixed next week. Its a bug. Some people need to learn to read.
  • Astrozombie619Astrozombie619 Posts: 3
    I was allowed to use my 6stars in the trove arena, however they're only giving the same amount of points equivalent to rank4 5stars
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    WikiLeaks said:

Don’t seem to be allowed?

Had the same issue for the first hour..restarted the game and it corrected itself, but seems it was originally bugged.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Would be good to find out if the points for 6*'s in this arena are correct.... They are scoring points on par with a 5*
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    So anyone else think 6* in Crystal Trove are being screwed up? Half the usual points but same lengthy cool down timer, not a good look Kabam
  • Dave1779Dave1779 Posts: 1
    Surely this must be a bug?
  • iAmMe84iAmMe84 Posts: 18
    I was about to comment on this! I hope this is getting fixed ASAP
  • AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    Some of the max 5* giving more points than the 6*s. This is so annoying
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163

• samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Why there is less points for 6 star champs