**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant AG - Archangel, Colossus or wait for Namor?

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
What would YOU do? I already have Omega Red at lvl 180. Not sure there's really anyone else outside of those four who needs it?

It's also worth mentioning that I don't currently have a load of sig stones to put into Namor, even if I did pull him tomorrow...

Mutant AG - Archangel, Colossus or wait for Namor? 17 votes

Archangel
82%
Kamikaze_TurtleBrokenMysterioddomThicco_ModeBonzodavidPdogg614TP33thekingslay3rSwarmOfRavensSfakumOonligHtSonata7Fluffy_pawsAouxWoux 14 votes
Colossus
11%
TerraIbby 2 votes
Wait for Namor
0%
Wait for...?
5%
Lucasjones_98 1 vote

Comments

• SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    Archangel
    I’d definitely say AA, but it also depends on your roster.
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Sfaku said:

I’d definitely say AA, but it also depends on your roster.

My roster looks like this (5* rank 3 and above);

Science
    6* Wasp R1
    5* She-Hulk R4
    5* Thing R3
    5* Void R3

Skill
    5* Gwenpool R3
    5* Stealth Spidey R3

Mutant
    5* Omega Red R4
    5* Sabretooth R4

Tech
    5* Ghost R5
    5* IMIW R3

Cosmic
    6* CMM R1
    6* Angela R1
    6* Venom R1

Mystic
    6* Morningstar R1
    5* Doc Voodoo R4
    5* Sym Supreme R4
    5* The Hood R3

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Archangel
    AA is invaluable duped, he can shut down evasion from champs like wasp and also auto block (he is THE MODOK counter), I run him on war every time and although he might take some block damage he is still a very versatile and important champion for any roster when duped.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Archangel
    But that CMM looks like a possible MVP as well
    edited March 2020
    TP33 said:

But that CMM looks like a possible MVP as well

She’s amazing. Pretty much cleared the current boss rush event single handedly (up to the BWCV boss anyway!)...
    I'm very surprised no-one has voted for me to wait for Namor!
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Wait for...?
    I said wait for but I saw you already have Omega Red.