**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor and Cull obsidian resources Status

Comments

• КингКинг Posts: 24 β˜…
    Where is my cull obsidian ?
  • PsychamanPsychaman Posts: 22 β˜…
    Thanks, I sincerely appreciate the update! @Kabam Miike
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the update!
  • Jhovs10Jhovs10 Posts: 20 β˜…
    Thanks for the update Chief
  • Beercules1776Beercules1776 Posts: 3 β˜…
    Thank you for keeping us informed πŸ‘
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike got my refund. Didn’t get the t3cc to rank the 5* champs up again tho...
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Thanos snap.. didn't you watch the movie? Theres a giant yellow notification onto of the forums that explains what's going on..
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Thanks Kabam.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanos snap.. didn't you watch the movie? Theres a giant yellow notification onto of the forums that explains what's going on..

the notification is green LOL
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I also got refunded 6 Cosmic t3cc instead of 3 mutant and 3 cosmic.

Not worth a ticket though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got my resources in mail. Thank you. Took Nick Fury to rank 5.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What about those that pulled namor/cull after selling? Did that add 20 sigs like a normal dupe?
  • Olo66Olo66 Posts: 13 β˜…
    My friends sold namor I double and didn't get awaiking gem instead
    Other friends sold cull and they have a cosmic awaiking gem @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161 β˜…
    One of my alliance mates got a 4* namor back that was duped but they’ve never had a namor or sold a namor. Is this just a one time glitch or is everyone just going to get a 4*namor?
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80 β˜…
    I still haven't received anything for selling my namor
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55 β˜…
    Not to complain, but it would have been a nice touch if you gave Mutant iso to those who sold Namor, and Cosmic iso to those that sold Cull.
    With those basic iso we got it would take us way more 3.3M gold to max a 5 star.
    Why is it that the players always have to lose? After all, we are the ones keeping the game alive...
This discussion has been closed.