**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I NEED YOUR HELP R4 Sunspot or Domino both unawakened

R4 Sunspot or Domino both unawakened

I NEED YOUR HELP R4 Sunspot or Domino both unawakened 29 votes

Sunspot
17%
AjisdopeGandalf_x4AleorXguard77shield456 5 votes
Domino
82%
MagicBentonNanoDroidOesername123ThatGuyYouSaw235Oswaldo72383GluteusMaximusToj37Ingi_Freyr1975Charlie_SceneJridenhour_3TankRichardsonMr.0-8-4TimeGenesisNarwhal52xTheBestinTuakauMauledInjustthekingslay3rSwarmOfRavensIbby 24 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Unless you're running full trinity, domino isn't that great. I actually have her as r5, and would take sunspot instead for any fight - he has similar damage output, if not higher, immunities and doesn't need any synergy.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Domino
    Domino is a beast without synergies and unawakened. There is a reason this vote is a landslide
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Don't sleep on Sunspot...
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Domino
    Aleor said:

Unless you're running full trinity, domino isn't that great. I actually have her as r5, and would take sunspot instead for any fight - he has similar damage output, if not higher, immunities and doesn't need any synergy.

Domino doesn't need syngeries. I run her at r4 in act 6 and she does amazingly
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino
    she's an absolute beast, as a maxed our four star she carries me through most of my content, including 5.1 and master and epic side quests
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Hmmm thanks everyone for the help!
    I think I'm gonna go with the popular vote and rank up my Domino for now
    Thanks for all the help ♥
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino
    nice, I approve buddy
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Domino
    While I voted for Domino, I'd be careless if I didn't point out that Sunspot is an amazing champ who deserves to be maxed out asap. I have a 5 star fully maxed out (30 Sig) and the guy hits like a freight train! I dare say he's one of the strongest hitting champs (if not the strongest) if you use his rotation properly.