**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 7: Latverian Infiltration - Coming March 22nd!

Summoners!

You’ve put an end to the Mad Titan’s Wrath! But now, there are reports that Doctor Doom has taken over a part of the Battlrealm. Your Alliance is needed to investigate the situation. Prepare for a Lateverian Infiltration!

It’s once again time to refresh Alliance Quests with new Challenges, and a refresh to the Glory Store, because Season 7 of Alliance Quests Starts March 22nd!

Find out what's to come in our Announcement here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/185244/alliance-quest-season-7-latverian-infiltration

Comments

• Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87
    Will doom bots be present in Map 7? Would really like to see them, but traditionally the “minion” enemies are excluded from the highest tier of AQ.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I'm really excited for the glory store update. Can get twice as much T5B for the same price. Also by the looks of it a full T4CC crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I had a feeling one would come soon. Cool beans.
  • Will doom bots be present in Map 7? Would really like to see them, but traditionally the “minion” enemies are excluded from the highest tier of AQ.

They are not, but that's a good point. I'm gonna raise that for the future.
  • I'm really excited for the glory store update. Can get twice as much T5B for the same price. Also by the looks of it a full T4CC crystal

It's a huge update! And yes, that's a T4CC Crystal!
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    Any updates to the map crystals? If my memory serves correct season 6 did not update the crystals either....
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Loving the look of everything here - fresh minis, new modifiers, more map variation, and another update to the Glory Store which I really didn’t expect so soon.

Seems like T2A and T5B acquisition is going to speed up considerably - great news for hoarders all around!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm curious. Will the Doombots follow the standard attack patterns like previous minions, or will they have Dooms specials?
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike this variation for map 6 is it like the rotating maps for map 7? Any clarification on that or just have to wait and see?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    No new nodes?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Disappointing that you’ve got rid of the T4b rewards at higher ranks and kept the T4cc that will just get stuffed in the crystal stash forever...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Thing mini with mesmerize, that’s interesting...
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85

I’m thinking Gwenpool for that one. Or quake
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Yup this is gonna be ridiculous.
    I personally don’t bring a champ to deal with mesmerize. Especially not a mini boss. 🤦‍♂️
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Wil the map cystal get a update to ?
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    That seems ridiculous to put mesmerize on a mini boss...
    Mlee1829 said:

Disappointing that you’ve got rid of the T4b rewards at higher ranks and kept the T4cc that will just get stuffed in the crystal stash forever...

Yeah i need t4b way more than t4cc
    I’d consider dropping to a weaker alliance just for the T4b tbh. Haven’t cared for T4cc in years.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    All I want is agressive doombots for map 5.

Pls map 5 is not act 2
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

Mlee1829 said:

I’d consider dropping to a weaker alliance just for the T4b tbh. Haven’t cared for T4cc in years.
    Don't need to do that, you may purchase up to 10 in the store, when updated.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    We’re adding 3 more possible Alliance Quest Modifiers to the pool of Modifiers for each of the 3 difficulties. Your Alliance will still only be able to choose out of 5 Modifiers each week, but they will be randomly selected out of the 8 Available.

Wait a moment, does that mean, the Officers can only choose which difficulty the Modifiers are (normal/heroic/master), but can't choose anymore which one of the 8 will be active?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Why are most of the Minibosses still the same? ...these current ones have gotten so boring and some don't really fit the Doom Theme, like Map 4 for Example we got Silver Surfer over Nebula but still have that boringly Passive Corvus and Ronin who is ok but someone like a Fantastic 4 Member or one of their Enemies would've been better to replace All of the Minibosses like you did with the Endgame Themed Revamp.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Rank up those She Hulks and Spider Gwens.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    So about Doom bots, what kind of immunities can we expect them to have?

We all know what happened when sentinel's were the minion's, and know I'm curious to know if Doom bots will be the same problem

Mlee1829 said:

Don't need to do that, you may purchase up to 10 in the store, when updated.
    Yeah I’ve just noticed that it’s a whole T4b to purchase now but still disappointing as there was no need.