**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor and Cull obsidian resources Status

Comments

• Enigma50 said:

Not to complain, but it would have been a nice touch if you gave Mutant iso to those who sold Namor, and Cosmic iso to those that sold Cull.
    With those basic iso we got it would take us way more 3.3M gold to max a 5 star.
    Why is it that the players always have to lose? After all, we are the ones keeping the game alive...

The Gold is based on the Amount it costs with Generic ISO
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    So i logged on today and I recieved my Namor with a dupe which I did not have when I sold him. I sold him unduped, did not recieve him before, but today when I claimed him, he was duped? I see the banner but I'm wondering if its safe to rank him up? Are they gonna let me keep the dupe? Please!!!??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Got mine now. thank you.
    @Kabam Miike I got my namor returned with a dupe, is it safe to upgrade even though I did not have him duped before?
  • Nkrzykwa1 said:

@Kabam Miike so since a bunch of players essentially got a free 6* namor just for selling theirs is the rest of the community going to get a free 6* namor. I mean seems the only fair way to balance it

That's not the only way to balance it. Unfortunately, we're likely going to be removing the Extra Dupes that you weren't meant to receive.
    @ces2017 hope they just let me keep him LOL please please please
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Plantesan said:

-sixate- said:

You guys completely screwed this up. I know guys who sold unduped Namor 4* 5* and 6*. And you gave them 2 of each in return. Now everyone who sold sleeping Namor and Cull got back 2. Awakened for free. I want my 6* Namor awakened for free too. I kept mine, want a free dupe!

Well...that didn’t take long now did it...darn snitches...
    You think they're not going to know that people got extra?
    I’m sure they would. This is also being said as someone who doesn’t have either of them 5*+...just ridiculous that kabam can’t keep their collective stuff together. They are grown adults, they can defend themselves on their own
  • Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★

Nkrzykwa1 said:

@Kabam Miike so since a bunch of players essentially got a free 6* namor just for selling theirs is the rest of the community going to get a free 6* namor. I mean seems the only fair way to balance it

That's not the only way to balance it. Unfortunately, we're likely going to be removing the Extra Dupes that you weren't meant to receive.
    What about those of us that did t realize and already used a gem elsewhere? @Kabam Miike

• Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90

Nkrzykwa1 said:

Considering a lot of player just ranked those namor or cull up because they got them awakened and wouldn’t have otherwise, are they going to get their rank up stuff returned to them?
  • Nkrzykwa1 said:

Nkrzykwa1 said:

Considering a lot of player just ranked those namor or cull up because they got them awakened and wouldn’t have otherwise, are they going to get their rank up stuff returned to them?
    We're working on our plan right now. We'll have more information soon.
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    I am also concerned about the amount of ISO we got.
    Are you sure 72*10000 takes a 5* from rank 1 to 5?
    That's equal to 96x5k class ISO (4 dupes).
    Is that enough?
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★

Wasn’t there another instance where Kabam messed up and just let everyone keep the rewards?

That seems like something to do here because it’s such a grand scale.

That has happened many times
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Wow the iso refund was WAY short! I had 500 random iso in my overflow before we got refunded. Now I have 22 in overflow from taking OR from r2 to r5. Not even close to being an even return
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    People will disagree but best thing kabam can do is just take the extra dupes back and make sure the correct intended material is what the player has.

Giving out 6*s or whatever else to the ones that didnt sell is just too much as well. Plus players that did sell them would probably get that too. Which is just over the top....

Either way let ppl keep their unintended dupes or giving out counter balance rewards is just unfair to the community.

For those that will argue that they ranked up namor and cull after they got them back and knowing you got extra dupes is your mistake for ranking before giving it time before kabam makes a decision.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Ocs06 said:

Wasn’t there another instance where Kabam messed up and just let everyone keep the rewards?

What about fairness for other players? What is so special about who has cull and namor? Kabam should be fair for every player. Also 5* crystal for everyone cant solve this mess this time. Lots of people already got general awakening gem instead of mutant or cosmic plus duped namor and cull with 20 sign. They used sign stones and ranked up heroes again so kabam wont take them back. We have to demand justice for every player.
    If you didn’t have either in the 1st place how is it not fair for you? Is it cause they got a AG also? IMO they leveled them cause of what they were and now they aren’t the same, may not be a big difference but still not the same. I feel was a decent compensation
  • Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★
    Androggs said:

People will disagree but best thing kabam can do is just take the extra dupes back and make sure the correct intended material is what the player has.

Giving out 6*s or whatever else to the ones that didnt sell is just too much as well. Plus players that did sell them would probably get that too. Which is just over the top....

Either way let ppl keep their unintended dupes or giving out counter balance rewards is just unfair to the community.

For those that will argue that they ranked up namor and cull after they got them back and knowing you got extra dupes is your mistake for ranking before giving it time before kabam makes a decision.

Lots of people sold with the intention of just ranking back up. I didn’t check his sig level - I saw silver stars and figured I was good to go, so I used a gem elsewhere. No reason for an expectation of people to check Kabam’s work.
  • sweetness3485sweetness3485 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike have you received reports about not getting enough iso's? I sold an r5 Namor and got the return. However when I went to rank up my r2 Colossus to r5 I ran out of iso. I had to use non mutant class iso to fully rank him up. Since he was r2 already I feel like I didn't get enough to rank up an r1 all the way to r5
    Teh_gulla said:

Androggs said:

Lots of people sold with the intention of just ranking back up. I didn’t check his sig level - I saw silver stars and figured I was good to go, so I used a gem elsewhere. No reason for an expectation of people to check Kabam’s work.
    There were some complaining that if kabam takes back the dupe then some would rank up an unawakened namor or cull.

I agree some with the intentions to rank back regardless would have no issues.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    If they remove the dupe they need to refund all the resources used on them.

Rank up decisions made based on them being duped and sig stones added. Whether it was an error or not need to figure out how to give people back their resources properly if you remove the dupes.
    Leap of faith of what...selling a champ knowing you will get the rewards back???
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Bruh how does this happen? I’m just happy I got mine back exactly the way I sold him
This discussion has been closed.