**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory store update

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
Pretty decent opening of the taps on 5tb and t2a from glory for uncollected and cavalier players in the update coming later this month.

Looks like getting a t5b a month from just glory and UC event should be possible for most UC people.

Quite the development.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    If i did my math right its basically 2 t5b a month from glory.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

That right if u can effectively do it ever week without buying lvl4 pots
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Buttehrs said:

That right if u can effectively do it ever week without buying lvl4 pots
    Sure can in a map 5x5 alliance lol. Took a break from map 6x5 just to save up resources (gold and t5b), and doesnt run war even during seasons. Couple of months and ill be up to 5 or 6 r5 5* .
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    My alliance only hit 60m, so it's 9k t5b every 8 days for us, which is still immense. Makes me want to recruit a few more map 4 players so we can hit the next 80m bracket!

Add in 100% UC EQ and that's 1 a month for my alliance members.

A fresh uncollected player could get a 5/65 a little over 2 months after beating the collector, without doing any other content, provided they are in an alliance hitting 12m every 8 days.

How times change
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just joined this game last January and I'm now going for Uncollected. The event rewards (a lot of 5* shards, Mole Man Expedition Master & Epic, Squirrel Event), Beginner Arena (Domino, Longshot, Iceman, Warlock, BWCV, etc.) has been really helpful to propel me forward and now with this announcement I can say that I joined this game at the perfect time.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You guys need to take into consideration potions. For map 5 not so much but map 6 and tier 4 and above wars you’ll need them. But 1 t5b isn’t far fetched
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    My alliance only casually runs Map 3, and an occasional Map 4, in AQ's, so it's not as much Glory to collect but it definitely helps with T2A's. I wish I T5B's were quicker for me to get but it's better than nothing.

At least my alliance is finally starting to recognize the need to focus on AQ more than AW now!
    This update makes uncollected and being in an alliance running AQ such a huge advantage to ranking up and getting progress.

@PantherAP , you need to get your alliance hitting at least 12m in AQ every 8 days, which almost allows you to buy 2 stacks of T5B. You'll have your first 5/65 in no time after that.

I have so many champions I'd like to 4/55 and 5/65 (4 dud 6*s...) and this is going to make it much easier.
  • Bdmartin1981Bdmartin1981 Posts: 35
    The question is: will there be an update to the limit of glory one can have at a time? Right now the max is 15,000. It needs to be no limit. No reason for a limit. Can someone from Kabam advise if this changes with the update?
    I would guess they won't update the limit; as a few on here are fond of stressing, "resource management", aka leveling stuff that you won't use, is a key part of the game.

I don't agree and as a pre 12.0 player, they only brought it in because it was costing them money, not to promote resource management. But that's now the prevailing view on here.