**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor and Cull obsidian resources Status

Comments

• Androggs said:

Leap of faith of what...selling a champ knowing you will get the rewards back???

Nobody knew how this would turn out. Global was filled with skepticism on whether it would be handled perfectly. Especially with the issue of people using AG and later getting natural dupes.

Clearly we see here, it didnt work flawlessly...

So i guess your feelings were hurt when i mentioned the crybabies... must've struck a cord..
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Yo yall should ccheck the resources ya got back. I sold my 5* cull and a 4* namor. My cull was r4 and max lvl and my namor was r5 sig 22 i didnt recieve my 4* gem and i ranked cull back to r4 before i saw the post about removing the dupe. But i had to buy a t1a from the glory store and im out of t4b i should be able to max my 4* namor back out and i dont have the cats to do so. I checked my stash and i aint got it. And im missing a ton of iso. Not enough to cover my cull back to where he was.
  • Arceus111Arceus111 Posts: 34
    The easiest solution is to just do nothing. And to be honest, it would not be too unfair:
    Those who did not sell their champion did not loose anything and seemingly were happy with how he performed.
    Those who did get the extra dupe might already have done some rankup decisions they usually would not have made. Thus, another refund would have to be made.
    gp87 said:

It is beyond imagination that some people say “kabam should leave it that way”. Do you know what means a 6* star namor and 20 sig for gift at a 6 star? Not only as a player is amazing but he is also top prestige so problem at AQ ranks.

If someone had a 6 star namor unduped and took 6* namor duped he should wait before use those resources.

And those who did sell their champion because they were unhappy with him or simply made a tactical decision should suffer because you decided that you were fine with keeping the champion as he is? Pretty selfish
    gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

It is beyond imagination that some people say “kabam should leave it that way”. Do you know what means a 6* star namor and 20 sig for gift at a 6 star? Not only as a player is amazing but he is also top prestige so problem at AQ ranks.

If someone had a 6 star namor unduped and took 6* namor duped he should wait before use those resources.

And those who did sell their champion because they were unhappy with him or simply made a tactical decision should suffer because you decided that you were fine with keeping the champion as he is? Pretty selfish
    Sorry to tell you but i also sell my namor and my cull both sig 200 rank 5. And i took exactly what i gave. What makes you so special that you can have one champ that you don’t had duped when you make the same action with me? It is not about you & me its about the game. So if you want to be the clever guy here, the solution is if you keep your resources then every summoner at the game should receive an extra namor & cull in any rarity (3*,4*,5*,6*). Selfish is that you want to keep something that you didn’t had and everyone else should stay happy with nothing.
    Again: If someone decided to keep their Namor or Cull, that means that they were happy with how they performed. Those who did not sell a Cull/Namor or who did not have them did not loose anything. If someone gifted you 5000€ today, would you say "No, I did not work for that while others did. Take it away from me!!"?
    I simply said that the easiest solution is to just don´t do anything, and I have my reasons. By the way: I did not sell either of my champions and still think that it does not hurt those who were not affected, or at least it does not even come close to equaling the joy those who did sell their champions got. I personally would not be mad if Kabam simply kept the situation as it is.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Sorry to tell you but i also sell my namor and my cull both sig 200 rank 5. And i took exactly what i gave. What makes you so special that you can have one champ that you don’t had duped when you make the same action with me? It is not about you & me its about the game. So if you want to be the clever guy here, the solution is if you keep your resources then every summoner at the game should receive an extra namor & cull in any rarity (3*,4*,5*,6*). Selfish is that you want to keep something that you didn’t had and everyone else should stay happy with nothing.
    Again: If someone decided to keep their Namor or Cull, that means that they were happy with how they performed. Those who did not sell a Cull/Namor or who did not have them did not loose anything. If someone gifted you 5000€ today, would you say "No, I did not work for that while others did. Take it away from me!!"?
    I simply said that the easiest solution is to just don´t do anything, and I have my reasons. By the way: I did not sell either of my champions and still think that it does not hurt those who were not affected, or at least it does not even come close to equaling the and joy those who did sell their champions got. I personally would not be mad if Kabam simply kept the situation as it is.
    So once more. If you are going to an ATM at your bank and the guy before you left 500$ without taking them , that gives you the opportunity to take those money and spend them? No, thats makes you thief. No one gifted to you anything. Your extra champs is product of a mistake, and there are two ways to rebalance it:
    1. Take those champs back and give you back the resources you spend.
    2. Give everyone in the community the same they gave to you: one extra god tier champ.

Markjv81 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

I simply said that the easiest solution is to just don´t do anything, and I have my reasons. By the way: I did not sell either of my champions and still think that it does not hurt those who were not affected, or at least it does not even come close to equaling the and joy those who did sell their champions got. I personally would not be mad if Kabam simply kept the situation as it is.
    So once more. If you are going to an ATM at your bank and the guy before you left 500$ without taking them , that gives you the opportunity to take those money and spend them? No, thats makes you thief. No one gifted to you anything. Your extra champs is product of a mistake, and there are two ways to rebalance it:
    2. Give everyone in the community the same they gave to you: one extra god tier champ.

Nobody stole the champ from Kabam either buddy.
    Who is negatively affected by this "mistake"? Neither those who did not have the champ nor those who actively decided to not sell their champ are affected negatively in any way. The solution to just not do anything exists, you simply don´t like it. That´s a huge difference
    The negatively affected people are those who will get jumped in prestige by those given an awakened high prestige champ.
    Those alliances who care about prestige on that level will not be held back by one champion. They probably already have other champs for prestige like Doom or Surfer. Plus, in order to get that champ to the prestige that is needed you still need to put in your own Sig Stones that Kabam did not give you.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Guys just listen to me. I know I'm biased bc I got namor back w/a free dupe but hear me out.
    Kabam messed up. Kabam messed up. Kabam messed up. Would you trust kabam to take back a dupe on a champ? There would be even more chaos and it would take so long to do. All for what? So that people that didn't sell him could be happy? What is there to be complaining about? They didn't take anything from you. Nothing changed in your game so just go on with life!!
    edited March 2020

Guys just listen to me. I know I'm biased bc I got namor back w/a free dupe but hear me out.
    Kabam messed up. Kabam messed up. Kabam messed up. Would you trust kabam to take back a dupe on a champ? There would be even more chaos and it would take so long to do. All for what? So that people that didn't sell him could be happy? What is there to be complaining about? They didn't take anything from you. Nothing changed in your game so just go on with life!!

Exactly. What if someone duped Cull/Namor out of a Crystal today or used and AG on either of them today? Considering the fact that Kabam messed these kinds of things up before, there is a realistic chance that this can go wrong again (It is a highly complex process, I don't blame Kabam).
    As I said: I did not sell either of my champs. But what exactly does change for me? Maybe a few people in my alliance can slightly affect the Prestige of my alliance. So can other alliances. The negative effect this has on me is so incredibly small (almost non-existant) that I would not mind if the situation stayed as it is and just be happy for the people who got lucky. It's a game that is meant to bring joy, not a war where you have to win at all cost and where winning changes your entire future.
  • TrueSpartanManTrueSpartanMan Posts: 3

This is a very competitive game. People work very hard for Dupes and Awakening gems. You're absolutely right that we messed up, but we're going to make it right in a way that keeps the game fair and competitive. (No, we won't be giving everybody Cull and Namor Dupes though :tongue: )
    So I have a lot of mutant sig stones now in overflow, but I know I am going to have to awaken Namor again after this is fixed. Will this be taken care of in under the 14 days that they will expire from my stash?
  • TradingMiraTradingMira Posts: 4
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Miike Man......I would be pretty sad if you took back the duped Namor because I was jumping up and down in excitement when I seen him in my inbox. I figured it was a compensation for the rebalance. But I understand If you have to take it back as he really was never mine to begin with.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Arceus111 said:

Markjv81 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Who is negatively affected by this "mistake"? Neither those who did not have the champ nor those who actively decided to not sell their champ are affected negatively in any way. The solution to just not do anything exists, you simply don´t like it. That´s a huge difference
    The negatively affected people are those who will get jumped in prestige by those given an awakened high prestige champ.
    Those alliances who care about prestige on that level will not be held back by one champion. They probably already have other champs for prestige like Doom or Surfer. Plus, in order to get that champ to the prestige that is needed you still need to put in your own Sig Stones that Kabam did not give you.
    Almost every single alliance in the game cares about prestige, show me a recruitment poster/advertisement without a minimum requirement, doesn’t matter if it’s 1 point or 100 points someone will be negatively affected by it.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Dupe 6* also gives more points in arena.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Is it bad that I don’t even know if I got back a dupe I was supposed to or not. I had used a gem on cull just to test him out. Sold him cause he has no use in my roster. I think I pulled him while he was sold but I am not sure. Got the gem back and he is duped now. If they take back the dupe I don’t even know if it’s right or not, but to be honest I really don’t care either way
    Markjv81 said:

Arceus111 said:

Markjv81 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Arceus111 said:

gp87 said:

Almost every single alliance in the game cares about prestige, show me a recruitment poster/advertisement without a minimum requirement, doesn’t matter if it’s 1 point or 100 points someone will be negatively affected by it.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/185702/recruiting-for-aw-gold-2-aq-4x5-active-and-friendly-alliance#latest
    Literally the second one in the Alliance Recruitment Tab. Just because you care about Prestige does not mean everyone does. Only the Top alliances do
  • sweetness3485sweetness3485 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike hey I know you are busy but can I get response on this earlier post on page 4 por favor?

"@Kabam Miike have you received reports about not getting enough iso's? I sold an r5 Namor and got the return. However when I went to rank up my r2 Colossus to r5 I ran out of iso. I had to use non mutant class iso to fully rank him up. Since he was r2 already I feel like I didn't get enough to rank up an r1 all the way to r5"
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just move on guys, this mistake is way too big for kabam to give out for free or to not rectify. 6* still amongst the hardest to dupe even if you spend, and if you hate the mini nerf and sold cull and namor you shouldn't be upset about kabam taking away their dupes that was never yours in the first place.
  • sweetness3485sweetness3485 Posts: 8

@Kabam Miike hey I know you are busy but can I get response on this earlier post on page 4 por favor?

"@Kabam Miike have you received reports about not getting enough iso's? I sold an r5 Namor and got the return. However when I went to rank up my r2 Colossus to r5 I ran out of iso. I had to use non mutant class iso to fully rank him up. Since he was r2 already I feel like I didn't get enough to rank up an r1 all the way to r5"

Yes! I've reported that. It didn't get prioritized because of all of the things going on, but I'll make sure it's looked in to tomorrow!
    Completely understand thanks for the reply
This discussion has been closed.