**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questions about caiw

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Okay so I see all these videos of people using caiw even as a 2 star at high sig and every parry just wrecks the enemy.. Can someone tell me at exactly what sig he needs to be to do this? In 4 and 5 star? I can't find any info about it anywhere

Comments

• Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I believe the videos your referring to are when an awakened capiw is teamed with a cosmic and tech champ, he then has the ability to reverse healing effects. Very handy for the boss rush rogue if you let her aggressive regen stack to 50 then spam parry
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    You need synergy with tech and cosmic, plus despair mastery, and max sig level to make 100% petrify for every parry
  • Options
    ImpulseSixImpulseSix Posts: 13
    At max sig level and a Tech champion on the team Cap has 100% chance to place a Petrify debuff on the opponent with every parry, this reduces healing by 25%, with a Cosmic champion and a Science champion on the team he also places an Armour Break and a Weakness debuff respectively with every parry. The Despair mastery reduces healing by 5%/10%/15% depending on how many points you put into it per debuff on the opponent. So with all of that healing is reversed very quickly after a couple of parries. If you want absolute reliability you will need him at max signature level to get 100% guaranteed debuffs for every parry.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Awesome thanks guys this was very helpful