**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 50 and up exclusive events

JimmydrieJimmydrie Posts: 3
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As a reward for all the time, and possibly money invested in the game after reaching Level 50 I feel there should be some type of reward. Ranking up 4 and 5 star champions is extremely tedious. To have an event that give rewards including in higher level revives and potions and t4 catalyst shards I feel would be appreciated by everyone and increase gameplay with some veteran players.

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    ... I'm guessing you just hit level 50, didn't you? There's already exclusive events happening right now (kind of). But you have to earn it (uncollected). Reaching level 50 is in no way difficult and can be done with moderate grinding at best.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Level 50 doesn't make you a veteran player. I hit level 60 over a year ago.

I hit level 60 the 1st week is was out, and I want them to increase levels again. I have been level 60 since Jan of 2016
  • JimmydrieJimmydrie Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    No I did not just hit level 50. Yes i agree they should add levels beyond 60. And they have arenas but not events for what im describing. Level 50 and up is just a suggestion I hit level 50 last year sometime thats not the point. I said veteran to express a point on who has the event available to them. 1 day 2 day 3 day or 7 day events. Just ideas.
  • If level 55 or 60 would be more "veteran" for you so be it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Jimmydrie wrote: »
    If level 55 or 60 would be more "veteran" for you so be it.

I don't think there should be rewards just because you hit a certain level. Level has nothing to do with being regarded a veteran or not. I hit level 60 in under 6 months and I was no where near where actual veterans of this game are. I think the better way to go about it is like with the uncollected benefits have special content for finishing difficult quests. I would love to see exclusive events for people who have done an initial clear of LOL, after the nerf it isn't even that difficult but it is a solid benchmark of progression in this game more so than hitting a certain level