**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sound Effects still sound stupid

Remember when every physical contact hit sounded like a satisfying crack? i.e. current venoms hits. Now most champions i.e. cyclops sound like your thrashing your way out of a wet paper bag! Been playing this fkn game with no sound since that stupid update so long ago. This has and will be the biggest mistake in the history of this game! Bring back our original hit sounds... and the HELP ALL button.. wtf?

Comments

• _dethdeeler3x_dethdeeler3x Posts: 4

• Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    A good chunk of the player base plays without sound including me so that part doesn’t affect me. And a help all button can’t work. Kabam themselves have tried it and it’s too much.
  • _dethdeeler3x_dethdeeler3x Posts: 4
    A better part of the player base in fact uses sound. The help 4 button doesnt work any worse than the help All button we used to enjoy.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Apparently a Help All button is too much for the servers. And if you really hate the sound effects that much, just turn it off and put on Let it Go in the background or something