**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• MinvisMinvis Posts: 200

• RegendegenerateRegendegenerate Posts: 2
    edited March 2020
    I’d like to see a movie Deadpool. The current Deadpool, and Venompool, are really basic, and boring, and I personally think there’s a lot of potential to make the characters unique.
  • Please add Janet Van Dyne aka. the Wasp to the game already. She is by far the biggest female superhero that's not in the game
  • Lpcutts0Lpcutts0 Posts: 13
    I want to admin something I posted earlier after talking to my alliance I think Blackjack O’Hare should be a skill champ

Please add Janet Van Dyne aka. the Wasp to the game already. She is by far the biggest female superhero that's not in the game

Her daughter, Who is the Wasp also is already in the game, but I understand you mean a variant like (Miles and Peter)

I have to disagree with you though. Many women characters that mean a lot to fans are missing like: Mystique, Jessica Jones, Spider-woman (NOT Spider-Gwen, two different characters), Kitty Pryde, Black Cat, Crystal... these are all women characters that I haven’t made it yet!
    Not trying to downplay how much the OG wasp means to you. Sorry if it came off that way!
  • Røbøkriper166Røbøkriper166 Posts: 10
    edited March 2020
    robokriper multi-class robocreeper Maxim was one of the first to enter the world of battle and the first to make friends with the grandmaster and help defeat the collector, who actually killed the maestro by hand and the first summoner who received the iso sphere the first special attack of destruction launches a wave of energy that stuns the enemy by hanging crystallization on him finish with 3 rays (the beginning is like a collector’s and maestro like maestro’s mixture of special attacks of a collector and a maestro in 2 rays, 3 hits in the last ray 6 hits) 2 special attack - the use of the isosphere to imprison an enemy in a crystal; this is an instant knockout and is not blocked (3 special attack like a collector) 3 special attack crystallization (like a collector only at the end, he breaks the crystal with snapping fingers) he effects of the first special attack are not blocked and crystallization (crystallization is a negative effect like a cooling, but crystallization causes damage from the entire attack of the robocreeper) 2 special attack is not blocked and instant attack 3 special attack instant nakout
    Crown ability World's first battle against champions of mysticism imposes various negative effects
    against space champions nulling during special attacks against technology champions various useful effects during the battle against champions of mutations energy reduction if the attack is blocked by the enemy and the armor is strengthened during special attacks 1 and special attacks 2 against skill champions when attacking, the accuracy of the effects imposed by them decreases against science champions lets you ignore the negative effects he has stages in which he is at a certain level of health of 75%, he becomes completely
    not blockable 50%, he begins to gain energy (like Dr. Strange) 30% all effects and negative effects are amplified 10 times 1% need to carry out 5 3 special attacks to defeat him drawing as it looks I will send later an exclusive character such as egon, venompool, and so on, so that it is not in the comics Marvel really wanted to come up with his character for the game, but hands didn’t reach Okay, I would like to be given at least a 4 star version of this character, but it will be impudent. Okay, thank you for your attention I will send the drawing in 2 weeks. (preferably 6 star version)
    write to mail maksim2010@mail.ru account name in marvel contest of champions Røbøkriper166
    I forgot to say that his animation is similar to that of a grandmaster, with the exception of 1 and 3 special attacks, animations are the second special attack, like a grandmaster, but there is only 1 ray with a lot of rays that seal the opponent. in the crystal.
    ROBKRIPER

CLASS SUPERIOR

HEALTH:100000
    ATTACK:10000

Basic Abilities: crystallization,not blocked,regeneration,uncontrollability.

**ABILITIES:**

using the power of the ISO sphere, robokriper conquers the full power of ISO-8, strengthening itself and giving itself resistance to various degrees of damage, such as energy and direct damage

high concentration zone black iso-8
    Robokriper deals damage to the enemy if it is close to the enemy 100% of its attack

Special 1 – destruction
    launching an energy wave that destroys the enemy if the enemy remains alive, finishes with 3 rays of energy
    effects of special attack 1 crystallization is not blocked
    crystallization deals damage from an entire Robokriper attack

**Special 2 – crystallization**

seals an adversary in a crystal
    instant nakout

**Special 3 – despair

teleports to its base and seals the enemy into a crystal
    instant nakout

Synergies
    Bonuses for tea, synergy await at higher rarities
    awakened ability first in battlerealm
    against champions mysticism various negative effects
    against technical champions various beneficial effects
    against champions mutations energy reduction if the attack is blocked by the enemy and armor is strengthened during 1 or 2 special attacks
    against champions skill when the enemy conducts attacks, the accuracy of the effects imposed by him decreases
    against champions science allows to ignore negative effects

passive ability
    artifacts
    artifact of the world 70% he becomes completely unblockable
    artifact of war 50% he begins to gain energy
    artifact of life 20% he begins to hang on himself useful effects
    artifact of immortality 1% he becomes immortal, to remove immortality it is necessary to conduct 5 3 special attacks

p.s the character’s art is almost ready when it is ready I will send it to you
    created a too strong character, but oh well, the boss in act 7 will come down or somewhere else
    Description of the Summoner, who first entered the world of battle and who defeated the collector and manually killed the maestro and made friends with the grandmaster
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

robokriper multi-class robocreeper Maxim was one of the first to enter the world of battle and the first to make friends with the grandmaster and help defeat the collector, who actually killed the maestro by hand and the first summoner who received the iso sphere the first special attack of destruction launches a wave of energy that stuns the enemy by hanging crystallization on him finish with 3 rays (the beginning is like a collector’s and maestro like maestro’s mixture of special attacks of a collector and a maestro in 2 rays, 3 hits in the last ray 6 hits) 2 special attack - the use of the isosphere to imprison an enemy in a crystal; this is an instant knockout and is not blocked (3 special attack like a collector) 3 special attack crystallization (like a collector only at the end, he breaks the crystal with snapping fingers) he effects of the first special attack are not blocked and crystallization (crystallization is a negative effect like a cooling, but crystallization causes damage from the entire attack of the robocreeper) 2 special attack is not blocked and instant attack 3 special attack instant nakout
    Crown ability World's first battle against champions of mysticism imposes various negative effects
    against space champions nulling during special attacks against technology champions various useful effects during the battle against champions of mutations energy reduction if the attack is blocked by the enemy and the armor is strengthened during special attacks 1 and special attacks 2 against skill champions when attacking, the accuracy of the effects imposed by them decreases against science champions lets you ignore the negative effects he has stages in which he is at a certain level of health of 75%, he becomes completely
    not blockable 50%, he begins to gain energy (like Dr. Strange) 30% all effects and negative effects are amplified 10 times 1% need to carry out 5 3 special attacks to defeat him drawing as it looks I will send later an exclusive character such as egon, venompool, and so on, so that it is not in the comics Marvel really wanted to come up with his character for the game, but hands didn’t reach Okay, I would like to be given at least a 4 star version of this character, but it will be impudent. Okay, thank you for your attention I will send the drawing in 2 weeks. (preferably 6 star version)

I'm having trouble reading this, it's just one big paragraph. That said I think creating a identity for the Summoner is a great idea but just need to reduce the abilities a bit
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I would love to see Crystal and Sif join the Contest
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    Please bring red guardian to Mcoc as he is a notable character in black widow movie coming next month so it will be great if you feature him next month in the game
    apocalypse189 there is a more readable post above I advise you to read it
    I will try to slightly reduce his ability
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Super Skrull would be a nice addition. A combo of the F4 merged into one character.
  • Olo66Olo66 Posts: 13
    Pl
    Please think about this guy. Definitely it could be great champ
  • 060295060295 Posts: 47
    Add superior octopus 🐙
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Maybe Shang-Chi?
  • Wroncho_44Wroncho_44 Posts: 2
    Captain Britain
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – GRAVITON

Graviton enters The Contest MM/DDth at TT AM PDT!

About Graviton:

Franklin Hall is a Canadian physicist involved in an experiment in a private research facility in the Canadian Rockies. A mistake in Hall's calculations causes graviton particles to merge with his own molecules, and Hall later discovers that he can mentally control gravity. Hall at first tries to hide his newfound ability, but becomes tempted by the potential power, and donning a costume adopts the alias "Graviton."

Base Stats & Abilities
    *All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

.Health: 17630
    .Attack: 1308
    .Max PI
    .Without Signature: 3900
    .With Signature (99): 4790

Character Class: Science

Graviton's Mechanics:

.Graviton uses his mastery over gravity to strike his Opponent, this can make it quite challenging to parry him since only his Light 1 makes contact.

Base Abilities: Gravitational Potential, Stun, Armor Break, Concussion, Force Field, Gravitational Fluctuation Sense

Gravitational Potential – Passive

.After filling a bar of Power, Gains a 'Graviton' charge.
    .When Opponent fills a bar of Power, Gains a 'Antigraviton' charge.
    .Maximum 3 'Graviton' charges at a time.
    .Maximum 3 'Antigraviton' charges at a time.
    .Each 'Graviton' charge grants 587 Attack Rating.
    .Each 'Antigraviton' charge passively increases Critical Damage by 20% and Critical Rate by 10%.

When Attacked:

.Opponents can Shuts down one 'Graviton' charge for a Heavy Attack.
    .Opponents can Shuts down one 'Antigraviton' charge for every 5 hits on their Combo Meter.

.When Attacked:

Graviton's control over Gravity grants him a Passive 10% chance to Dodge/Miss an incoming attack.

Special 1: Gravitational Stress

.85% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.

.100% chance to Heal Block the opponent for 10 seconds.

.This attack is Unblockable.

Special 2: Gravitonic Field

.Inflicts Armor Break, reducing the opponent’s Armor Rating by 50% for 40 seconds.

Special 3: Concussive Force

.Graviton inflicts Concussion to his foes with his strike, reducing their Ability Accuracy by 65% for 35 seconds.

.This attack deals 60% increased damage for each full bar of power the opponent has at time of impact.

Gravitational Fluctuation Sense - Passive

.Every time Opponents become Unstoppable, Invisible, Evades or Phases Graviton gains a permanent 'Fluctuation Buff' as long as he doesn’t already have one active. This Buff is lost if Graviton is Struck.

Developer Note: 'Fluctuation Buff' is only unique to "Graviton" , which renders him to stop Evasion, Phasing, Unstoppable and Invisibility.

Signature Ability: Time and Training - With time and training, his powers further advanced, even to the extent of attuning himself to the incredibly stronger gravitational field of the Sun.

.Force Field – Passive

.At the start of the fight, Enemies suffer 35% reduced Ability Accuracy.

.When Attacked: Graviton bends a densefield around his body to create a personal force field, preventing him from losing more than 15% Health from a single source.

.Grants Incinerate, Nova Flame, Plasma and Bleed Immunity.

.Heavy Attacks: Graviton gains +20% Power from it.
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - FORGE

About Forge:

Forge is a Native American of the Cheyenne Indian tribe. He is a mutant with an innate superhuman talent for inventing mechanical devices and an intuitive genius, — Hold up — let me tell something..! "it is as natural as breathing for me..! "- Continue - He is trained in mysticism by his tribe's shaman, Naze, to become a great sorcerer and to defeat their nemesis The Adversary. Although he is both inventor and sorcerer, he has primarily relied upon technology rather than mysticism to accomplish his tasks and he must continue to do so in the Battlerealm.

Base Stats & Abilities

. Health: 15432
    . Attack: 1321
    . Max PI:
    . Without Signature: 3987
    . With Signature (99): 4765

Character Class: Mutant

Passive – Synthetic Stretch Fabric:

.Forge's synthetic stretch fabric backed by micro-thin bulletproof Kevlar and thermal insulation makes him resistant to Bleed and Incinerate effects, decreasing their Potency and Duration by 85%

Passive - Scanning Device:

.When against superhuman beings and aliens, Scanning Device activates and grants Forge 50% Critical Hit Chance while also reducing the opponent’s Power Gain by 35%.

Passive – Mechanical Energy:

.Each time Forge performs a well timed block he gains 25 Mechanical Energy for later use.
    .When the Energy reaches 100, Forge will consume all Mechanical Energy and gains 5 Feedback Charges.
    .If your opponent has any active damage dealing Debuff place on him, Feedback Charges are converted into 5 different Buffs which last for 15 seconds granting Forge:
    .Cruelty: +1722 Critical Damage Rate
    .Fury: +1280 Attack
    .Power Gain: +25% Power Gain
    .Precision: +1223.5 Critical Rate
    .True Strike
    .If your opponent has not any active damage dealing Debuff place on him, 2 Feedback Charges are consumed to increase the next damage dealing Debuff duration and potency by 200%.
    .The other 3 Feedback Charges are converted to 3 different Debuffs which last for 15 seconds granting opponent:
    .Trauma: -65% Ability Accuracy
    .Coma: -65% Block Proficiency
    .Heal Block
    .Once spent Mechanical Energy takes 5 seconds to regain.

Medium Attack:

.50% chance to cause your opponent to Shock for 717.5 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.

Heavy Attack:

.A heavy strike inflicts Armor Break, reducing the opponent’s Armor Rating by 333 for 10 seconds.

Special 1 : Plasma Blaster

.This attack has 100% chance to cause your opponent to Shock for 1000 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.

Special 2 : Incendiary Bomb

.This attack has 100% chance to cause your opponent to Incinerate for 1000 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.
    .Burns up to 35% of the target's max Power and inflicts Direct Damage proportionate to the amount lost.

Special 3 : Neutralizer Gun

.This attack has 100% chance to cause your opponent to Degenerate for 2000 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.

Signature Ability: Shaman's Heritage - Forge has considerable mystical powers as a result of the training Naze gave him.

Astral Form

.To enter into Astral Form for 10 seconds, Dodge back and hold Block for 2 seconds. While in Astral Form, Forge cannot lose more than 50% of her current health per hit from Special Attacks.

Buff Burn - Passive

.80% chance that Forge automatically counters enemy Status Effects by burning them and inflicting 250 Direct Damage, per Buff burnt.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I think I've noticed a trend for 2020 that you are adding Heralds of Galactus being added to the contest. Dec 2019 for Silver Surfer and March 2020 for Terrax the Tamer. I would like to suggest/predict Firelord for June 2020 and either air Walker or Star Dust for September. I am willing to bet that Galactus will make his debut in December as a new boss with maybe Thor, Herald of Thunder (from the comics ) making his debut
  • Donination13Donination13 Posts: 42
    Mystique

Class: Mutant
    PI unawakened: 11200
    PI awakened: 13150
    Rank/Level: Rank 5, Level 65, 200 Sig
    Health: 22900
    Attack: 2872

Bio:
    Little is known for certain about Mystique's early life. Due to the fact she can eliminate the outward signs of aging with her shapeshifting, it is not known how old she is. It is known that her powers first manifested when she was twelve years old, and that she had to "fight just to survive". There is no evidence known to the public or the government that Raven Darkholme ever looked like anything but a normal human being. In addition, no evidence has been presented to confirm that she was born a woman at all.

Base Abilities:
    Indestructible
    Fury
    Bleed
    Taunt
    Evade

Passive Abilities:
    Regeneration
    Degeneration
    Robotics

Pre-Fight Ability:
    1. Special 1 Duplication
    2. Special 2 Duplication
    3. Start off with similar look and mannerisms as the opponent until Often Imitated Never Duplicated initiates

Basic Attacks:
    None of Mystique's attacks can trigger buffs or debuffs when emulated (like Scarlet Witch's Veil of Fortune) or as herself. Buffs and debuffs mainly come from specials and from her awakened ability.
    Heavy Attacks:
    Mystique's heavy attack has a 5% chance of gaining a fury and a 5% chance of triggering taunt, increased chance when awakened with synergy team.
    Developer Notes:
    For example, you can emulate Cable's degeneration after an SP3 without selecting the 3rd Pre Fight Ability.
    Also you can't copy Doctor Doom's stagger with a heavy because stagger isn't one of Mystique's abilities.
    You can copy Blade's heavy after an SP3 causing him to bleed.

Awakened Ability:
    Emulation Extremities :
    "Talk about a chaotic thief, Mystique can control her opponent at the start of the fight with one random permanent buff after a heavy attack" completing a 3-hit combo.
    If the buff is nullified or staggered unless through an unblockable attack, Mystique places a degeneration of X% for X seconds on her opponent (1% per second) which stops whenever she's hit or does a special attack (awakened by itself is .1% per second).

Special Attacks:

I'll Make You Miss Me :
    Using her kicks to the sides of her opponent's head, she bicycle kicks their face granting 100% automatic evade for 4 seconds unless she parries.
    Pre-Fight Emulation Effect 1 :
    •Mystique channeling her shapeshifting ability, she duplicates the opponent's special 1 once with debuff effect [as herself]

Unfazed Reality :
    Choking the life of her opponent then releasing to do rapid fire kicks to the face then a transition double power kick to their chest results in a full indestructible or purifying of a debuff and immunity for 5 seconds when suffering from one.
    Pre-Fight Emulation Effect 2 :
    •Mystique channeling her shapeshifting ability, she duplicates the opponent's special 2 once with debuff effect [as herself]

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated :
    (As Mystique) to shapeshift the same animation as the opposing champ with the similar debuff result [if part of her abilities) then after a brief oppositional shock if the opponent's health is at 0%, Mystique finishes the job doing a 540 Spin Kick to the opponent crashing into the wall.
    Mystique will have the same look and actions as the champ for 7 seconds afterwards. If awakened, it increases to 17 seconds (200 sig).
    If the similar debuff result isn't part of her abilities, she then has robotics for the rest of the fight.
    If Pre-Fight Emulation Effect 3 is selected, Mystique gains a permanent fury and a passive regeneration buff for 5 seconds as she shapeshifted from her opponent to herself.

Synergies:
    Brotherhood of Mutants:
    Increases 5% Power Gain Rate for Mutants:
    Magneto, Nightcrawler, Sabretooth, Rogue
    Clawed Up Romance:
    Increases First Regeneration Rate at the Start of the Fight by 5 seconds:
    Wolverine, Old Man Logan
    Enemies:
    Increases Attack Rating by 5%:
    Rogue, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury
    Sentinel Attraction:
    Debuff Potency Increased by 5% After a Special 3:
    Doom, Carnage, Deadpool
    Taunt and Flaunt:
    [Champions Must Be Awakened for Ability to Trigger]
    Increased Chance for the Opponent to Taunt by 10%:
    Spider-Man Stark Enhanced, She Hulk, Emma Frost
  • Scottie99Scottie99 Posts: 3
    Top 5 for me:
    Viper (Madame Hydra)
    Spderwoman
    Classic Hawkeye (yes the wild purple suit from the 1970-1980s)
    Giant Man
    Original, Captain Marvel
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Champion Spotlight: Kraven The Hunter

Class:Skill

Ability’s
    Bleed
    Armor break
    True strike
    Precision

Passives
    Regeneration
    Ultra Instinct

Ultra Instinct: Kraven the hunter has a ultra instinct which allows him to cause the champion he is facing unless they are bleed immune they will receive a bleed debuff on every hit of kravens medium and light attacks they have a 30% chance to bleed and the bleed Debuffs last for 8 seconds

Regeneration: Kraven at 10% will start passively regenerating until he reaches 30% health left the regeneration will go into Cooldown for the next 40 seconds

True Strike: When a champion is bleeding Kraven will receive a true strike buff he will be Able to use true strike until his opponents have no bleed Debuffs on them

SP1: Kraven lashes out and will inflict a armor break debuff reducing armor rating by 400 and will last for 10 seconds

Sp2 Kraven will precisely hunt his foe he gains a Precision buff giving him 4000 crit rate
    And the buff will last for 30 seconds

Sp3: Kraven goes fully lose releasing his animal instincts he inflicts a armor break debuff reducing armor rating by 1300

Thank you guys for reading this! This was my first time doing something like this and I hope you thought it as good! 🙂
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – GRAVITON

Graviton enters The Contest MM/DDth at TT AM PDT!

About Graviton:

Franklin Hall is a Canadian physicist involved in an experiment in a private research facility in the Canadian Rockies. A mistake in Hall's calculations causes graviton particles to merge with his own molecules, and Hall later discovers that he can mentally control gravity. Hall at first tries to hide his newfound ability, but becomes tempted by the potential power, and donning a costume adopts the alias "Graviton."

Base Stats & Abilities

.Health: 17630
    .Attack: 1308
    .Max PI
    .Without Signature: 3900
    .With Signature (99): 4790

Character Class: Science

Graviton's Mechanics:

.Graviton uses his mastery over gravity to strike his Opponent, this can make it quite challenging to parry him since only his Light 1 makes contact.

Base Abilities: Gravitational Potential, Stun, Armor Break, Concussion, Force Field, Gravitational Fluctuation Sense

Gravitational Potential – Passive

.After filling a bar of Power, Gains a 'Graviton' charge.
    .When Opponent fills a bar of Power, Gains a 'Antigraviton' charge.
    .Maximum 3 'Graviton' charges at a time.
    .Maximum 3 'Antigraviton' charges at a time.
    .Each 'Graviton' charge grants 587 Attack Rating.
    .Each 'Antigraviton' charge passively increases Critical Damage by 20% and Critical Rate by 10%.

When Attacked:

.Opponents can Shuts down one 'Graviton' charge for a Heavy Attack.
    .Opponents can Shuts down one 'Antigraviton' charge for every 5 hits on their Combo Meter.

.When Attacked:

Graviton's control over Gravity grants him a Passive 10% chance to Dodge/Miss an incoming attack.

Special 1: Gravitational Stress

.85% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.

.100% chance to Heal Block the opponent for 10 seconds.

.This attack is Unblockable.

Special 2: Gravitonic Field

.Inflicts Armor Break, reducing the opponent’s Armor Rating by 50% for 40 seconds.

Special 3: Concussive Force

.Graviton inflicts Concussion to his foes with his strike, reducing their Ability Accuracy by 65% for 35 seconds.

.This attack deals 60% increased damage for each full bar of power the opponent has at time of impact.

Gravitational Fluctuation Sense - Passive

.Every time Opponents become Unstoppable, Invisible, Evades or Phases Graviton gains a permanent 'Fluctuation Buff' as long as he doesn’t already have one active. This Buff is lost if Graviton is Struck.

Developer Note: 'Fluctuation Buff' is only unique to "Graviton" , which renders him to stop Evasion, Phasing, Unstoppable and Invisibility.

Signature Ability: Time and Training - With time and training, his powers further advanced, even to the extent of attuning himself to the incredibly stronger gravitational field of the Sun.

.Force Field – Passive

.At the start of the fight, Enemies suffer 35% reduced Ability Accuracy.

.When Attacked: Graviton bends a densefield around his body to create a personal force field, preventing him from losing more than 15% Health from a single source.

.Grants Incinerate, Nova Flame, Plasma and Bleed Immunity.

.Heavy Attacks: Graviton gains +20% Power from it.